Madden NCAA

A collection of all finished mods!
peterparker
Banned

Re: Madden NCAA

Postby peterparker » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:43 pm

elguapo wrote:
peterparker wrote:
elguapo wrote:Got a new Splash Screen for the NCAA Ad-On, with preview, in the download link section of the first post.

Nice job, elguapo! Now to sound mean to very one else, but this is the only mod I play (along with some add stuff of my own (and pick6’s))

EDIT: It says UIS_LIB_COMMON has to be named UIS_LIB_COMMOM

Thank you.

What I intended for the NCAA Add On was for it to be the next evolutionary step for a college mod. Since most of the work was done by the Heisman team I wanted build around that foundation and take it the next step forward. All three mods (the Heisman, pick6's Fieldbuilder and the NCAA add on) can share resources effortlessly and with uMod it just makes loading and unloading textures quick and easy.

With the ability to share resources, any other user can create their own dat or TPF files and simply "plug and play" with the NCAA mod. You mentioned you created some "add on stuff" of your own and I'm pretty sure it was very easy to integrate it into the NCAA. And that is the goal of the NCAA Add On, to make it easy to build on what is already there. I haven't looked at your college mod you put out but I am convinced that it can be integrated into this new "evolutionary step" for a college mod.

In my Readme to the NCAA 18 FieldBuilder, I said to install the NCAA Add-On, and pick6’s NCAA 17 FieldBuilder, in order for N18FB to work.

Sponsor

Sponsor

peterparker
Banned

Madden NCAA: Auburn and BYU update!

Postby peterparker » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:16 pm

Hey elguapo, I made this for Auburn fans. And this for BYU. NOTE: BYU's stadium.tpf from the Heisman 14 still must be loaded.

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Re: Madden NCAA: Ultimate NCAA

Postby elguapo » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:47 am

peterparker wrote:Hey elguapo, I made this for Auburn fans. And this for BYU. NOTE: BYU's stadium.tpf from the Heisman 14 still must be loaded.

Awesome! I'll take a look at them later and thanks for putting out some artwork.

Edit: Talking about evolution of the college mod. There are mods that have 10 teams, others have 32 teams, some have 128 teams in two separate rosters, another with 128 teams in one single roster but could it evolve to have 294 teams? Why just 294 teams? Well because madden uses 294 spots from the score logo and the select screen logo. We could call it Ultimate NCAA.

peterparker
Banned

Re: Madden NCAA: Ultimate NCAA

Postby peterparker » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:30 am

elguapo wrote:
peterparker wrote:Hey elguapo, I made this for Auburn fans. And this for BYU. NOTE: BYU's stadium.tpf from the Heisman 14 still must be loaded.

Awesome! I'll take a look at them later and thanks for putting out some artwork.

Edit: Talking about evolution of the college mod. There are mods that have 10 teams, others have 32 teams, some have 128 teams in two separate rosters, another with 128 teams in one single roster but could it evolve to have 294 teams? Why just 294 teams? Well because madden uses 294 spots from the score logo and the select screen logo. We could call it Ultimate NCAA.

Yeah, I like that. Feel free to upload my BYU Field.tpf and Auburn-SEC West.tpf to the first post. I do think that we should go with what Austinmario13 said
I think we should add a roster that has FCS teams.
And about me making Coastal Carolina, I was going to try that later this week (or next) and send them to you.

jacksonlbds
Pro Bowl

Postby jacksonlbds » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:32 pm

:o :o 294 teams, it would be a dream, wonderful

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Re: Madden NCAA: Auburn and BYU update!

Postby elguapo » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:28 am

I took a look at your BYU stadium and I like the new midfield and logos around the stadium. You did a good job, just remember that your work should be original and to ask permission if you use other's materials on your own files.

Instead of adding your Auburn and BYU stadium to this thread I'm going to encourage to create your own thread and I can add a supporting link to your custom art for the NCAA.

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:29 am

jacksonlbds wrote::o :o 294 teams, it would be a dream, wonderful

Turns out there is a 256 team limit in the select screen so we can have 256 teams per roster.

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:39 am

"The FCS School List.xlsx" will be used to fill in important information for teams like win/loss record, team colors ...etc.
I need some volunteers to fill in the team's primary and secondary colors. See Princenton for an example.
I have included a utility that can capture the color over the mouse by pressing CTRL-G and then you can type in the colors,
then press CTRL-G to release the color. Repeat for the secondary team color.
Using the FCS wikipedia page will list all teams with team colors.

I also need volunteers to gather the main logos that are a minimum of 256x256.
I will process the images and fill in the team's team colors.

If there are no volunteers then consider adding the FCS schools null and void.

FCS Potential.7z
(1.08 MiB) Downloaded 76 times

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:58 am

elguapo wrote:
jacksonlbds wrote::o :o 294 teams, it would be a dream, wonderful

Turns out there is a 256 team limit in the select screen so we can have 256 teams per roster.

Freaking binary. Why did EA design the game based around one byte? We would have had exponentially more options had they just used one extra byte.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

jacksonlbds
Pro Bowl

Postby jacksonlbds » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:07 am

elguapo wrote:"The FCS School List.xlsx" will be used to fill in important information for teams like win/loss record, team colors ...etc.
I need some volunteers to fill in the team's primary and secondary colors. See Princenton for an example.
I have included a utility that can capture the color over the mouse by pressing CTRL-G and then you can type in the colors,
then press CTRL-G to release the color. Repeat for the secondary team color.
Using the FCS wikipedia page will list all teams with team colors.

I also need volunteers to gather the main logos that are a minimum of 256x256.
I will process the images and fill in the team's team colors.

If there are no volunteers then consider adding the FCS schools null and void.

FCS Potential.7z

How big are the pictures? 256x256? png or bmp?

Return to “Finished Mods”