Madden NCAA

A collection of all finished mods!
sarcasticface
Hall of Fame

Re: Madden NCAA

Postby sarcasticface » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:39 am

@elguapo, I’m gonna convert all the NCAA fields pick6 made to full field form and then release them. Michigan/Ohio State might be hard because they have painted-on midfields. I can’t do anything til Monday, though.

Sponsor

Sponsor

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:38 pm

sarcasticface wrote:@elguapo, I’m gonna convert all the NCAA fields pick6 made to full field form and then release them. Michigan/Ohio State might be hard because they have painted-on midfields. I can’t do anything til Monday, though.

That would be great. The versions for the NCAA Add-On aligned the midfields for Michigan and Ohio State if you want to those plus the endzone and midfields are already logged which should save you some time.

sarcasticface
Hall of Fame

Postby sarcasticface » Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:40 pm

elguapo wrote:
sarcasticface wrote:@elguapo, I’m gonna convert all the NCAA fields pick6 made to full field form and then release them. Michigan/Ohio State might be hard because they have painted-on midfields. I can’t do anything til Monday, though.

That would be great. The versions for the NCAA Add-On aligned the midfields for Michigan and Ohio State if you want to those plus the endzone and midfields are already logged which should save you some time.

Yeah. And once they’re all done we could convert them to .dat and insert them into the TEZ1/TMFL slot.

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:43 pm

sarcasticface wrote:
elguapo wrote:

Yeah. And once they’re all done we could convert them to .dat and insert them into the TEZ1/TMFL slot.

Yeap, you can do that too.

sarcasticface
Hall of Fame

Postby sarcasticface » Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:44 pm

elguapo wrote:
sarcasticface wrote:
elguapo wrote:

Yeap, you can do that too.

Yeah.

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:29 am

There have been a few questions about endzones having a black background. This is due to a STAD setting when converting teams from custom. The black endzones can be fixed by going here.

Also if you are interested in quickly adding players into Madden please view this thread.
http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&p=122920#p122920

mauro_rojo
Pro Bowl

Postby mauro_rojo » Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:09 am

Some previews of The Swamp.

Spoiler:

This is the real one:
Spoiler:

The only thing I could not do was the numbers because I honestly have no idea how to make them, help is accepted, the idea is the fieldart to be identical.

All the credits to elguapo and his Full Field PSD.

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:49 pm

mauro_rojo wrote:Some previews of The Swamp.

Spoiler:

This is the real one:
Spoiler:

The only thing I could not do was the numbers because I honestly have no idea how to make them, help is accepted, the idea is the fieldart to be identical.

All the credits to elguapo and his Full Field PSD.

Cool. In that same PSD pick6 added a guide for numbers.

mauro_rojo
Pro Bowl

Postby mauro_rojo » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:13 pm

Here it is, taste it by yourself: https://www.mediafire.com/file/5s831r31 ... a.tpf/file

The numbers are not perfect but close hahaha

datmanmadden59x
Pro Bowl

Postby datmanmadden59x » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:12 pm

mauro_rojo,
Great looking Gator field. Thanks for posting!

Return to “Finished Mods”