FF/FI Mod Release Thread - 4/5/2021- Playbook, Portrait Update

A collection of all finished mods!
rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Re: FF/FI Mod Release Thread - 4/5/2021- Playbook, Portrait Update

Postby rogerjinx » Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:01 am

MarqueePCGaming wrote:
Boris The Anteater wrote:
MarqueePCGaming wrote:I have good news for all of us Madden 08 gamers. I just released the Full Arm Tat mod, the Modern Long Turf Tape & also the QB Black Wrist mod.

Yall can pick up those mods from this link:
https://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=23002&start=20

However there's one more mod it would be nice to have in the game for the equipment accessories when you edit a player. It's a .DAT file I'm talking about. Does anybody know where the BK TC Pad & the WT TC Pad is located in any of those .DAT files? I'm trying to replace the default BK TC Pad & the default WT TC Pad with the default Turf Tape texture to make it a team color Turf Tape texture for all 32 teams. I'm saying If the default Turf Tape replaces the BK TC Pad combining it with the TC Wrist the same color you would have yourself a Team Color One Arm Sleeve. My point is replacing the default BK TC Pad & the default WT TC Pad with the default Turf Tape texture inside a .DAT file would be easier instead of ripping textures from TexMod the home, away and alternate uniforms for all 32 teams that's a lot of work. Lot's of NFL players wear the Team Color One Arm Sleeves on their arms all 32 teams. It's rarely NFL players wearing color wristbands on the forearm nowadays.

OHHHH NONONONONOONONO WAIT WAIT WAIT ITS THE PLADATA.file

I already done some diggin' on the PLADATA.dat file. I use the DFR5 to extract textures and I use the MUER to view pictures. I know where the equipment accessories are located in the PLADATA.dat file but I have no luck finding the team color BK TC Pad & WT TC Pad inside a .DAT file.

Should be in File 18-21 of the PLADATA. I reckon colors should be Black, White and Grey. The team colors will be based on the palette section of each uniform file.

Sponsor

Sponsor

MarqueePCGaming
All-Pro

Postby MarqueePCGaming » Tue Oct 04, 2022 10:34 am

rogerjinx wrote:
MarqueePCGaming wrote:
Boris The Anteater wrote:

OHHHH NONONONONOONONO WAIT WAIT WAIT ITS THE PLADATA.file

I already done some diggin' on the PLADATA.dat file. I use the DFR5 to extract textures and I use the MUER to view pictures. I know where the equipment accessories are located in the PLADATA.dat file but I have no luck finding the team color BK TC Pad & WT TC Pad inside a .DAT file.

Should be in File 18-21 of the PLADATA. I reckon colors should be Black, White and Grey. The team colors will be based on the palette section of each uniform file.

Good lookin' out Roger. This morning I worked on the 4 files inside the PLADATA.dat files. I got it to work on my PLADATA.dat file I edited. Using a new TC Pad combining it with the TC Wrist I got myself Team Color One Arm Sleeves. The Black Pad & White Pad there is no more forearm wrist bands though. The new BK TC Pad & WT TC Pad I checked all 32 teams it's there. It looks like the default Turf Tape & the default Rubber Pad but it's team colors.

JELew
Rookie

Postby JELew » Sat Oct 08, 2022 5:47 pm

could someone help me with my arm textures for madden 04...this is what happens and I dont know how to fix
Attachments
EA SPORTS(tm) Madden NFL 2004 10_8_2022 2_44_18 PM.png
EA SPORTS(tm) Madden NFL 2004 10_8_2022 2_44_18 PM.png (2.7 MiB) Viewed 3277 times
EA SPORTS(tm) Madden NFL 2004 10_8_2022 2_44_09 PM.png
EA SPORTS(tm) Madden NFL 2004 10_8_2022 2_44_09 PM.png (2.6 MiB) Viewed 3277 times

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sat Oct 08, 2022 8:19 pm

JELew wrote:could someone help me with my arm textures for madden 04...this is what happens and I dont know how to fix

This is not the correct place to ask this question.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

mytreds
Pro Bowl

Postby mytreds » Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:02 pm

Can this mod be made to work with Madden 06 somehow?

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:35 pm

mytreds wrote:Can this mod be made to work with Madden 06 somehow?

I'm not 100% sure. I suppose it wouldn't hurt to test it out, but some of the face IDs and some other stuff might be off.
My Cowboys Journal

mytreds
Pro Bowl

Postby mytreds » Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:14 pm

RevanFan wrote:

I'm not 100% sure. I suppose it wouldn't hurt to test it out, but some of the face IDs and some other stuff might be off.

I placed all your files in the same place as required in Madden 08...safe to say the game spends 1 sec before it crashes :lol:

What would it take to find out how to make it work in Madden 06? I'm willing to learn :geek:

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Wed Nov 02, 2022 10:47 pm

mytreds wrote:
RevanFan wrote:

I placed all your files in the same place as required in Madden 08...safe to say the game spends 1 sec before it crashes :lol:

What would it take to find out how to make it work in Madden 06? I'm willing to learn :geek:

Honestly I'm not sure. I'm not familiar with 06. You'd probably have to manually export all of the uniforms and stadiums from UNIFORMS.dat and STADIUMS.dat in the mod, manually import them into the 06 versions of the files. Then you'd have to also do that for UIS_LIB_STADIUMS.dat, and you'd need to then export all of the modded tables from DB_TEMPLATES.dat and the roster file and import those into the 06 versions of those files. Stuff like the UNIF, TUNI, PLAY, COCH, STAD, etc. tables. Also you'll likely need to export some of the tables from StreamedData.db as well and import those into the matching 06 file. That doesn't even include portraits, though, which would be a whole other thing. Maybe ask rogerjinx about that. I don't really know portraits.

My suggestion to get started? Start small. I would say take one particular thing from 08, like the PLAY table of the roster, and import that to 06. If it works, you can try other things too. Export one or two uniforms maybe. Try (with zero-based ON in the Dat File Replacer) exporting files 250 and 251 and importing them into 06. That should be the Patriots home and away uniforms. You'll also need to open up the DB Editor and import the UNIF table into 06's DB_TEMPLATES.dat file. Extract File #11 (zero-based ON) using DFR, and open the extracted file in the DB Editor to edit the tables.

You'll need two main utilities. The Dat File Replacer, and the DB Editor.

https://www.mediafire.com/?zm98up721zgysfs
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=21400

Make sure you have Microsoft .NET 2.0 and 3.5 enabled to prevent potential issues with DFR. You can find out how to do that in the Starting Guide for New Players.

Good luck, and feel free to PM me any follow up questions after you've done some experimenting.
My Cowboys Journal

brwngator
Rookie

Postby brwngator » Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:23 pm

I am attempting to use the latest release with Madden but a lot of the jerseys are having an issue where it seems like the textures are not loading properly. The main jerseys for all of the teams seem like they work, but any alternates and attempting to create a team, the jerseys look something like the attached.
Attachments
maddenuniforms.png
maddenuniforms.png (472.14 KiB) Viewed 3104 times

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Fri Dec 23, 2022 7:20 pm

brwngator wrote:I am attempting to use the latest release with Madden but a lot of the jerseys are having an issue where it seems like the textures are not loading properly. The main jerseys for all of the teams seem like they work, but any alternates and attempting to create a team, the jerseys look something like the attached.

Creating uniforms in-game doesn't work with the mod installed. Uninstall the Uniforms.dat file before creating them and then reinstall it when you're done.
My Cowboys Journal

Return to “Finished Mods”