Dynamic Lighting Mod (DAT)

A collection of all finished mods!
trey31
Hall of Fame

Re: Dynamic Lighting Mod (DAT)

Postby trey31 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:24 am

1312qohelet wrote:
trey31 wrote:
1312qohelet wrote:I don't know the others, but "DecalSleeve" certainly refers to shoulder decals....100%
In the UNIF table of #12-DB_TEMPS, the setting for shoulder decals is UDSL = UNIFORM DECAL SLEEVE:
9.PNG

Yea I am pretty sure it's organized by calls for model geometry, material/mesh color, and textures. So I'm kinda figuring some of this out bit by bit.

Too bad I can't take all of the geometry data from the RB Robot and just add all of the geometry from the Full Mask to it and have it all render as a full mask in the RB Robot slot. That would be easier than using knee braces and such.

Agreed.
It'll cause way too many problems by using other equipment slots and tattoos.
Think of running a Franchise. The CPU-generated draft classes would be all jacked-up. It would be a ton of work, strightening all of that out befor each season.

Pretty much. Unless they can go into an empty slot that was mentioned before?
My M08 mod work is all open-source to anyone who wants to use it in any way, no restrictions or permissions necessary.

Sponsor

Sponsor

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:30 am

trey31 wrote:
1312qohelet wrote:
trey31 wrote:Yea I am pretty sure it's organized by calls for model geometry, material/mesh color, and textures. So I'm kinda figuring some of this out bit by bit.

Too bad I can't take all of the geometry data from the RB Robot and just add all of the geometry from the Full Mask to it and have it all render as a full mask in the RB Robot slot. That would be easier than using knee braces and such.

Agreed.
It'll cause way too many problems by using other equipment slots and tattoos.
Think of running a Franchise. The CPU-generated draft classes would be all jacked-up. It would be a ton of work, strightening all of that out befor each season.

Pretty much. Unless they can go into an empty slot that was mentioned before?

How does one access these empty slots?
Neither NZA, nor Madden AMP show empty slots. Would a new editor have to be made? Or an existing editor re-coded to read and attribute these?

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:19 am

trey31 wrote:
Well you know your stuff and I'm confident you know more than me :D

Thanks ;)
If that statement is accurate, it won't be for much longer. You're doing some cool things and going to areas that I've never even heard of.

trey31
Hall of Fame

Postby trey31 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:22 pm

1312qohelet wrote:
trey31 wrote:
Well you know your stuff and I'm confident you know more than me :D

Thanks ;)
If that statement is accurate, it won't be for much longer. You're doing some cool things and going to areas that I've never even heard of.

thanks to mee :D

The render calls I'm messing with in the tmdl files are similar (albeit limited since I'm only reading things in hex/binary) to what I did in the Dying Light Bear Arms mod, where I swapped textures, colors, meshes, draw/render locations, and animation sequences...
My M08 mod work is all open-source to anyone who wants to use it in any way, no restrictions or permissions necessary.

ElementalKazzoo
All-Pro

Postby ElementalKazzoo » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:31 pm

trey31 wrote:Image
^ Dynamic Lighting Mod v.1.0.b

Default Shader #32
Spoiler:

Shader #32 Matte (Revision B)
Spoiler:

Dynamic Shader #32
Spoiler:

If you prefer Default Shader #32 image, no hard feelings, but this mod isn't for you.

If you prefer Shader #32 Matte, then Dynamic Lighting Mod v.1.0.b (Revision B; Matte) is the Mod you're looking for.

If you dig photorealism in video games, then you probably preferred Dynamic Shader #32 over the others. Welcome brother. Dynamic Lighting Mod v.1.0 is waiting for you.

***removed

(place in Documents/Madden NFL 08 folder)

**No permissions for re-distribution, nor modification of any kind, are granted.

Link got removed?

Col. Trautman
MVP

Postby Col. Trautman » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:23 pm

ElementalKazzoo
All-Pro

Postby ElementalKazzoo » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:57 pm

Col. Trautman wrote:Trey hosts his stuff here now: https://forums.operationsports.com/foru ... -mods.html

Thank you

Return to “Finished Mods”