X mod - The New PCmod

A collection of all finished mods!
elguapo
Hall of Fame

X mod - The New PCmod

Postby elguapo » Sat May 31, 2014 2:25 am

PCmod
===============

I'm combining PCmod and the X mod into one. PCmod was my attempt to update madden but it was hardly used due to the fact that I ended up working with other major projects on the forum. X mod was an alternate to madden which added more spots for new graphics than having to replace default images. This leaves the ability to still use old rosters without having to swap mods.

Extract and copy these files to a clean "Madden NFL 08" folder and load the <default> roster.

UIS_LIB_STADIUMS.dat - (Move this file to the "Programs Files\EA Sports\Madden NFL 08\data1" folder. Rename the original's extension to "original" then copy the X mod's copy to the folder.

Xmod v2 Patch *BOLD = What's New
===============

Fixes:
-----------
Field "sideline/out of bounds" fix as discovered by pick6.
Broncos, Eagles and Panthers misalignment crowd fix.
Raiders field art fix in franchise mode.

CFL
Canadian Football League
Spoiler:
Montreal Alouttes | Toronto Argonauts | Winnipeg Bluebombers | Edmonton Eskimos | BC Lions | Ottawa Redblacks | Saskatchewan Roughriders | Calgary Stampeeders | Hamilton Tiger-Cats

NFLE
NFL Europa
Spoiler:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

USFL
United States Football League
Spoiler:
Tampa Bay Bandits | Chicago Blitz | New Orleans Breakers | Jacksonville Bulls | Los Angeles Express | Washington Federals | Houston Gamblers | New Jersey Generals | Denver Gold | San Antonio Gunslingers | Oakland Invaders | Pittsburgh Maulers | Oklahoma Outlaws | Michigan Panthers | Orlando Renegades | Memphis Showboats | Birmingham Stallions | Philadelphia Stars | Arizona Wranglers

World Football League
Spoiler:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Courtesy of Leeman67 with additional support by BUS36

eXtra Fun League
Spoiler:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
*Team rosters available here.

Themed Teams
Spoiler:
Tecate Aguilas | Marshals | Monsters | Mummies | Sugar Buzz

Stadiums
Spoiler:
Lucas Oil Stadium by Herbie | Metrodome by thumstyx | TCF Stadium | Sun Devil Stadium | Fawcett Stadium | EA Skydome | University Stadium | College Stadium | High School Stadium | Dodge City Stadium | Alpha Blitz Stadium | Nile High Stadium | Maddenstein Stadium | Practice Field E | Practice Field F | Practice Field G | Practice Field H

The current mod has updates that have been made in the past by members like:
pick6
austinmario13
aharman314
and many more....

If you would like to contribute please see this thread.

DOWNLOAD LINK:
Xmod MediaFire
Xmod Google Drive

Xmod v2 Patch MediaFire
Version 2 contains the Xmod, the updates in the Update Center plus four new teams: Marshals, Monsters, Mummies and the Sugar Buzz. These teams feature the custom field TMdl files which allows then to have their own custom fields.

Hotfix #1 MediaFire
Spoiler:
Hotfix #1
---------

1. The hotfix corrects turf fields not having tarps even tho weather conditions exist and grass fields having tarps even tho weather conditions do not exist. Thanks to mee for that little piece of information.

2. The default NFL hash marks will be replaced with pick6's version of Madden's 3ft hash marks.

3. Teams that use custom fields will use pick6's 2ft hash marks. Custom fields (if used in the TEZ2 slot) cover up the "ghost" lines so the 2ft hash marks will be more to real life hash marks without the visible "ghost" lines.

4. Teams that use custom fields can now use any weather degradation field (or any custom field) by selecting the proper TEZ2 field.

5. ...and finally, an identity for the Xmod with a new menu interface.

Place a copy of the following files in this folder:
---------------------------------------------------
STADATA.dat
FIELDART.dat
UIS_LIB_COMMON.dat
UIS_LIB_ADPLACEHOLDERS.dat
---------------------------------------------------
Run DBR4.exe and run the IMPORT script. Once finished move the files listed above to the Documents Madden NFL 08 folder.

Custom Field (2ft) Weather Degradation IDs
====================================
TEZ2
----
944 Grass Fair
945 Grass Rain
946 Grass Snow
947 Turf Fair/Rain
948 Turf Snow

949 Steelers Fair
950 Steelers Rain
951 Steelers Snow

BONUS Field:
ST35
----
720 Super Bowl 51 field.

Go to the STAD table and change the Texans' stadium ST35 to 720. In Madden select the teams, choose the Texans' stadium and you'll have the Super Bowl 51 field. No need to change endzone and midfield settings.

Mucho thanks to:

pick6 for his field lines and twin endzone TMdl.
BelieverInTeal for the full field TMdl.
stingray68 for his DEX editor.
JD Halfrack for his DFR4 editor.
The creator of the DBR4 editor.

NEW! 2/16/2018
Stadium Field Effects - Allows for the Sugar Buzz stadium to splash milk effects on the field. Allows for the Nile High and Marshals stadiums to kick up dirt on the field. README.txt file included.

X mod - The New PCmod

Sponsor

Sponsor

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Re: X mod

Postby elguapo » Sat May 31, 2014 2:25 am

UPDATE CENTER

UIS_LIB_STADIUMS.dat http://www.mediafire.com/download/010zbf7bo99iaxe/UIS_LIB_STADIUMS.dat

Adding BeliverInTeal's Levi's Stadium
Spoiler:
Step 1. Download the stadiums files: http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=86&t=17000
Step 2. Download and drop these files inside the downloaded stadiums files. http://www.mediafire.com/download/q5fg205x4tcw71c/Xmod_Levis_Stadium.7z
Step 3. Read the README.txt file to finish the installation.

USFL update
Spoiler:
Uniform number update for the Breakers.
LA Express endzone with transparent background.
Download:https://www.mediafire.com/?li8d6pod2m7j3n6

USFL Texmod Stadiums update
Spoiler:
Have assigned individual stadiums to the CFL(not updated yet) and to the USFL teams. The USFL teams will use the same stadiums as BigDaddyCool's All-Time All-Inclusive Roster so that the USFL TPF stadiums will work with the X mod's USFL teams.

The team stadiums that were not changed because I feel that those stadiums are a closer representation were:
Alamo Stadium
Skelly Stadium
Sun Devil Stadium
and EA Skydome because I'm using thumstyx's updated stadium instead of the default stadium.

Setting it up:
Download the X mod updated FIELDART.dat and DB_TEMPLATES.dat. https://www.mediafire.com/?3hcdnzcr410tcsk
Download BigDaddyCool's mod. (link above)
Run TexMod and load these TPFs:
Run Madden and load the <default> roster. (This is the updated X mod roster)
Go to an Exhibition game.
Select the Denver Gold as home team.
Select an opponent and go into the game.

Switch between stadium TPFs when you want to use another home team.

New NFL Field Lines
Spoiler:
This update replaces the old NFL field lines with a DAT version of pick6's newer field lines. Installation instructions in the README.txt file.

This update can be used in any mod whether it be the FF mod or the default Madden files.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/9mubp6qp5oyewph/New_NFL_Field_Lines.7z

XFL Jersey Fonts http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=19796

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Sat May 31, 2014 2:26 am

Did you know...

...that the Denver Gold have a baseball field?

...the Tecate Aguilas was the first custom team to have custom uniforms, logos, stadium, coach and fan logo decals?

...with version 2 you can now have weather degradation custom fields?

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Sat May 31, 2014 2:26 am

Technical Issues

I have found in my other computer that runs Madden off of the DVD disk that you don't copy any X mod files to the "Programs Files..." folder.

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:55 am

will this work with any of the rosters, solo players and portraits that have been created with other mods
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

Dietrich69
Rookie

Postby Dietrich69 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:47 pm

Will this mod work if I have the Football Freaks mod and a current roster update installed? I backed up all my files just in case, but would love to try this mod out if it indeed updates stadiums.

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:46 pm

BUS36 wrote:will this work with any of the rosters, solo players and portraits that have been created with other mods

Dietrich69 wrote:Will this mod work if I have the Football Freaks mod and a current roster update installed? I backed up all my files just in case, but would love to try this mod out if it indeed updates stadiums.

Currently this mod is not set up to work with any other mod.

The only thing that is new are the Europe teams and the fantasy team, other than that it's the default madden game. Future plans are to add more leagues like the USFL and the CFL.

The FFmod currently has updated stadiums.

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:42 pm

Got it all loaded moved like solo players, MPN23 roster it works and looks nice. even checked out if the FF-FI mod team colors worked and they did.
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

grabursock55
All-Pro

Postby grabursock55 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:27 pm

Could I trouble you for a screenshot of the updated graphics? Thank you sir! sounds like a good mod!
Check out all my mods on Pwnzers Madden Mod Emporium!!
https://sites.google.com/view/pwnzersmaddendepot/home

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:26 pm

Couple of screen shots

I bleed BLACK N GOLD

Return to “Finished Mods”