VIAA High School Football

A spot for your mods in progress.
Daveybird
Veteran

Re: VIAA High School Football

Postby Daveybird » Fri May 20, 2016 6:16 pm

grabursock55 wrote:Honestly, I agree with you there but I am doing this mod on madden because I am interested in very customizable uniforms and the ability to change them as the years go by in this dynasty.

I think that NCAA football is great for a HS dynasty, but with limited creation options and only being able to import 12 teams into a dynasty at once, I have been somewhat turned off of the idea... Maybe sometime I'll try it again as I have gotten a bit more wily in my roundabout ways of dealing with EA sports games. But as of now, I want to finish this VIAA mod lol

Yeah, PC Madden 08 is better for High School than console Madden 08, and just imagine if they made a newer PC NCAA Football game, that would almost be perfect!

Maximum-Football is another good game for High School Football, but the gameplay sucks as a byproduct of it being more of a "coach's" game than a "player's" game, things like the AI being able to do things that you can't (kneel the ball, wave for fair catch, sack the quarterback without getting an error), no spins, jumps, stiff arms, etc, but it's fun for amusement, and creating your own leagues.

Sponsor

Sponsor

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:34 am

Do you think you'll be done with this mod soon?

I love all the screenshots; it looks awesome.

rambolz
All-Pro

Postby rambolz » Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:28 am

Wow this looks absolutely stunning :shock: I'll definitely try this if/when you get this done!

grabursock55
MVP

Postby grabursock55 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:59 pm

So basically I have all the team unis done. Just havent done all the stadiums as that is terribly repetitive and I dont really care much about stadiums lol. Since you guys commented maybe ill go back and try to finish this up as it was a pretty hot topic for a while. I played through a season or 2 with it and really enjoyed it, so I'm sure you may all enjoy it as well. :mrgreen:
Making tpf mods and tpf mod accessories.

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:35 pm

grabursock55 wrote:So basically I have all the team unis done. Just havent done all the stadiums as that is terribly repetitive and I dont really care much about stadiums lol. Since you guys commented maybe ill go back and try to finish this up as it was a pretty hot topic for a while. I played through a season or 2 with it and really enjoyed it, so I'm sure you may all enjoy it as well. :mrgreen:

Yes, please finish it up and release it!

Everyone on this community is going for you.

If you finish it up, you'll be a hero.

(And I really want to use this mod).

rambolz
All-Pro

Postby rambolz » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:26 am

Pretty much what JSamuel said :D The uniforms, stadiums and everything else looks great in the screenshots!

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:53 am

Do you think you could keep us updated with some screenshots?

grabursock55
MVP

Postby grabursock55 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:00 pm

It might take me a little til I can get back into it. I am a teacher and I work basically constantly from the time I wake up til the time I go to bed. With the school year just starting, I am especially swamped at the moment. I will definitely get this done and I will post screens as I progress, but just be aware that it may take some time.

grabursock55
MVP

Postby grabursock55 » Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:34 pm

I'm just going to upload what I have done up to this point. You can play it as it is and if you want to, you can work on finishing up the stadium files (if you do, send them to me too lol). I just dont really have any time anymore, so I just want to make this available to everyone if they want it.

You will need to have madmod x installed in order to use the stadium files (high school, college, etc.)

Link for VIAA MOD!!
http://www.mediafire.com/download/k4fhl ... e/VIAA.rar

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:37 pm

grabursock55 wrote:I'm just going to upload what I have done up to this point. You can play it as it is and if you want to, you can work on finishing up the stadium files (if you do, send them to me too lol). I just dont really have any time anymore, so I just want to make this available to everyone if they want it.

You will need to have madmod x installed in order to use the stadium files (high school, college, etc.)

Link for VIAA MOD!!
http://www.mediafire.com/download/k4fhl ... e/VIAA.rar

Thanks so much, I'll try it. I wish I knew how to finish it, but I don't You could probably find someone else interested in finishing it if you posted it in the "Mods in Progress" forum.

Return to “Mods In Progress”