FF/FI Mod Discussion Thread

A spot for your mods in progress.
zorinos123
Veteran

Re: FF/FI Mod Discussion Thread

Postby zorinos123 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:39 am

You could post 1 complete package download link for people who don't have the mod at all, and post separate links for different sections of the mod so its easier to update or if somebody needs to download a specific file they can. Then everybody gets what they want and everybody is happy lol

Sponsor

Sponsor

Raston
MVP

Postby Raston » Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:03 pm

I like Bus and Darkommi's pics. Adds a taste of class to an old game.

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:44 pm

RevanFan, I read this post of yours, over on rogerjinx' Roster thread:
RevanFan wrote:
Raston wrote:Why isn't the updated version of the Cowboys' Stadium not already included in the mod?

Mod came out before that was released, and the dat version is lower quality than the TexMod version. I'm still considering if I want to put the dat version in or link to the TexMod one in the future. Frick, maybe both?

That's a good idea, to do both.
I expected there would be links to each of KeepinItTeal's Stadiums posted on the future Mod's OP.
Perhaps, he would be kind enough to centralize his stadiums and put all of the downloads onto a single thread.
Then, only one link would be necessary.

Burton Guster

Postby Burton Guster » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:53 pm

Great mod, guys!

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:44 am

Is there anything new you could tell us about the progress of the next mod?

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:07 pm

JSamuel wrote:Is there anything new you could tell us about the progress of the next mod?

They may not even have started yet.
Well, they are always working on new files, so that's probably not the best way to put it.

Has RevanFan posted his official decision on which format the mod(s) will be, going forward?

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:58 pm

1312qohelet wrote:
JSamuel wrote:Is there anything new you could tell us about the progress of the next mod?

Well, they are always working on new files, so that's probably not the best way to put it.

Has RevanFan posted his official decision on which format the mod(s) will be, going forward?

Not only have we not started yet, I haven't even decided that yet. I am still leaning on the "multiple parts" system.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

cdcool
MVP

Postby cdcool » Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:14 pm

RevanFan wrote:
1312qohelet wrote:

Not only have we not started yet, I haven't even decided that yet. I am still leaning on the "multiple parts" system.

Multiple parts? I'm confused at times now, as it is.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:23 pm

cdcool wrote:
RevanFan wrote:
1312qohelet wrote:They may not even have started yet.

Like I discussed before: There's be a "core" download, a "uniforms" download, a "stadiums" download, etc. Stuff like that. Would make downloading easier for people with limited bandwidth or download file size limits. Would also make updating easier.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:34 pm

RevanFan wrote:
cdcool wrote:
RevanFan wrote:Not only have we not started yet, I haven't even decided that yet. I am still leaning on the "multiple parts" system.

Like I discussed before: There's be a "core" download, a "uniforms" download, a "stadiums" download, etc. Stuff like that. Would make downloading easier for people with limited bandwidth or download file size limits. Would also make updating easier.

Though I was against it earlier, I'm all for the multiple parts thing now. I'm a changed man.

Actually, I don't think there's one person here who's against it. I think it's a decision made.

Return to “Mods In Progress”