(Handing over) Prison Football: NY-PA League

A spot for your mods in progress.
RevanFan
Legend

Re: Prison Football: NY-PA League

Postby RevanFan » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:48 pm

Kevin5455 wrote:
truetothegame13 wrote:Implementing the type of crime into the college slot.

Rape? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wouldn't exactly find that funny. When I saw that, I did a double take, and then felt really weird, and then switched to a different tab.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Kevin5455
Hall of Fame

Postby Kevin5455 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:23 pm

RevanFan wrote:
Kevin5455 wrote:
truetothegame13 wrote:Implementing the type of crime into the college slot.

I wouldn't exactly find that funny. When I saw that, I did a double take, and then felt really weird, and then switched to a different tab.

I thought it was funny b/c it was pretty awkward

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:45 pm

Kevin5455 wrote:
RevanFan wrote:
Kevin5455 wrote:

I thought it was funny b/c it was pretty awkward

Well it was definitely awkward.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

truetothegame13
MVP

Postby truetothegame13 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:10 am

Thing is, the crime that was given to that player was totally random. His last name happened to be Pounds. Also there is a common result of karma for rapists. They get raped back. So the fact that the player was also a wide receiver was quite a coincidence as well.

My sympathy goes beyond just the victim. It stretches out to the perpetrator as well. Just as equally. Many will call me dillusional for that. But they too must learn to do the same thing one day.

Most people are beasts. Every one of us is in the passenger seat. We learn a lot from being shown what it is to be a beast. Life is unfair. There is nothing that we can do about it. But learn.
My Corner (my threads): Includes tips for graphics, settings, screen resolution, sliders. Great roster resources from multi-platforms (converting/porting). 4GB patch for 64-bit processors.

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:18 am

truetothegame13 wrote:Thing is, the crime that was given to that player was totally random. His last name happened to be Pounds. Also there is a common result of karma for rapists. They get raped back. So the fact that the player was also a wide receiver was quite a coincidence as well.

My sympathy goes beyond just the victim. It stretches out to the perpetrator as well. Just as equally. Many will call me dillusional for that. But they too must learn to do the same thing one day.

I emphatically disagree.
People who commit sexual crimes deserve no sympathy from anyone. Whether they have a mental handicap, or not.

I wouldn't call you delusional, though.
Life is a learning experience, from beginning, to end....you are right about that.

truetothegame13
MVP

Postby truetothegame13 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:27 am

They are possessed. For a reason. Not for anything that they did. Everyone benefits from what the perpetrator did. Everyone must play their part. I hate it, but again, there is nothing that we can do about it. It is God's plan. I'm not a worshipper, but one of my gifts in life is knowledge in this field, along with the spirit guide (different dimension) who revealed it to me. Call me crazy/dillusional, but you will see for yourself one day.

I partially agree with your statement, however we must learn how to handle this aspect of life more thoroughly. Don't let others walk all over you unrighteously. Yet don't judge in vain. Because truly God designed others to act like they do, in order to thoroughly learn the difference between right and wrong.
My Corner (my threads): Includes tips for graphics, settings, screen resolution, sliders. Great roster resources from multi-platforms (converting/porting). 4GB patch for 64-bit processors.

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:40 am

truetothegame13 wrote:They are possessed. For a reason. Not for anything that they did. Everyone benefits from what the perpetrator did. Everyone must play their part. I hate it, but again, there is nothing that we can do about it. It is God's plan. I'm not a worshipper, but one of my gifts in life is knowledge in this field, along with the spirit guide (different dimension) who revealed it to me. Call me crazy/dillusional, but you will see for yourself one day.

I partially agree though, however we must learn how to handle this type of situation more thoroughly. Don't let others walk all over you. Yet don't judge in vain.

I don't believe it's my right to judge.
That's why I would never call you delusional....we all have a system of beliefs and we do have a right to them.
I guess sympathy is an individual choice, or emotion, or whatever....you have the right to sympathize with whatever, or whomever you choose.

truetothegame13
MVP

Postby truetothegame13 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:51 am

1312qohelet wrote:I don't believe it's my right to judge.
That's why I would never call you delusional....we all have a system of beliefs and we do have a right to them.
I guess sympathy is an individual choice, or emotion, or whatever....you have the right to sympathize with whatever, or whomever you choose.

Right on brother.

As for the part about sympathy, we will need to learn the difference. I got to a point where I was humbly proud of my moral accomplishments, however this guide I speak of said, hold on, you need a better understanding of what everybody else is really capable of. Why they do what they do. And how I should handle people who wrongfully cross me/walk on me. It is necessary to stand up for what is right (for ourselves), 100% of the time, especially when it physically harms us. However in the back of our mind, we must keep in mind that those people who wrong us come into our path in order to evolve and/or help us evolve. We all work together. And we must also learn when and when not to put our hand out for others.

truetothegame13
MVP

Postby truetothegame13 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:30 pm

Each name has a meaning. Many names with their meaning can be found through google.

Let's look up Darren Sharper's name;

Darren Mallory Sharper

Darren = "Great"
Mallory = "ill fated". By the way, Mallory is a common female name.
Sharper = "Sharp/Sharper"

My name meanings are;

"Gift"
"Tailor"
"Soldier/Warlike/Dark"

Kevin5455
Hall of Fame

Postby Kevin5455 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:46 pm

truetothegame13 wrote:Each name has a meaning. Many names with their meaning can be found through google.

Let's look up Darren Sharper's name;

Darren Mallory Sharper

Darren = "Great"
Mallory = "ill fated". By the way, Mallory is a common female name.
Sharper = "Sharp/Sharper"

My name meanings are;

"Gift"
"Tailor"
"Soldier/Warlike/Dark"

:lol:

Return to “Mods In Progress”