1986 mod and being honest

A spot for your mods in progress.
Boris The Anteater
Pro Bowl

Postby Boris The Anteater » Tue Dec 12, 2023 6:43 pm

I normally don't make posts like this but I felt bad seeing another member being downright frustrated with a lack of communication

Most people are gone or secretive about their plans entirely and I'm guilty of that myself and for that I'm sorry

I wanted to keep this a secret from mostly everyone but I have no choice but to be upfront now: I am currently in the works of doing a 1986 mod in the style of how we've been doing the FF/FI mod for years with high res dat files, uniforms, equipment changes, menus ect

The roster is finished and so is most of the textures but I've been only doing this by myself because I wanted to keep this in my vision but as a result I've been stingy and completely neglected the community I was making this for in the first place.

I just really want to wait to share it until its mostly finished I don't like the idea of giving people an unfinished product.

So that's what I've been doing the whole time and still currently in the process of doing.

If you guys want I can start sharing my progress here or if anyone is willing to pitch in please dm me!

Thank you
Attachments
Screenshot 2023-12-12 at 16-36-15 2023-24 JIMSROSTER - Page 7 - FootballIdiot.png
Screenshot 2023-12-12 at 16-36-15 2023-24 JIMSROSTER - Page 7 - FootballIdiot.png (11.16 KiB) Viewed 467 times

Sponsor

Sponsor

ghickman
Rookie

Re: 1986 mod and being honest

Postby ghickman » Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:41 pm

I'm sure everyone here appreciates the effort. I for one can't wait to see the final product, or even a preview ;)

Boris The Anteater
Pro Bowl

Postby Boris The Anteater » Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:10 pm

Boris The Anteater wrote:I normally don't make posts like this but I felt bad seeing another member being downright frustrated with a lack of communication

Most people are gone or secretive about their plans entirely and I'm guilty of that myself and for that I'm sorry

I wanted to keep this a secret from mostly everyone but I have no choice but to be upfront now: I am currently in the works of doing a 1986 mod in the style of how we've been doing the FF/FI mod for years with high res dat files, uniforms, equipment changes, menus ect

The roster is finished and so is most of the textures but I've been only doing this by myself because I wanted to keep this in my vision but as a result I've been stingy and completely neglected the community I was making this for in the first place.

I just really want to wait to share it until its mostly finished I don't like the idea of giving people an unfinished product.

So that's what I've been doing the whole time and still currently in the process of doing.

If you guys want I can start sharing my progress here or if anyone is willing to pitch in please dm me!

Thank you

and after I said this I haven't done anything in 4 months

I feel better now tho I guess all I needed was a break I've been playing Fortnite lol

KO'BBF
MVP

Postby KO'BBF » Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:19 pm

your source, the Madden20 post, comes off as a dweeb who is trying to get some attention.

i am looking forward to your work. i love that old school stuff all day long!!
"There are Coaches who spend eighteen hours a day coaching the perfect game, and they lose because the ball is oval and they can't control the bounce." - Bud Grant

Return to “Mods In Progress”