MIX of NFL and Custom/Created Team
NFL (TTYP=0) teams cannot be deleted in Madden. You need to set their TTYP=7 using MDB19.exe (Madden NFL DB Editor 19) before you begin. While in MDB19 export the COCH table. Also make sure you have an extra custom/created team using TGID=0.
When I say "Mix users" I am going to refer to users that are going use a mix of NFL and custom/created teams instead of an all custom/created teams.
1. Export the custom teams you want in your franchise.
2. Open the Xmod Franchise.xlsx and print or write down the xTDNA team list.
3. Open Madden and load the CreatedTeams.ros file.
[Mix users use your NFL roster.]
4. Import the teams you want swapped with the teams in the xTDNA list.
For example, the first imported team will replace the Bears, the second imported team will replace the Bengals, etc...
[Mix users delete an NFL team you want swapped and then import your custom/created team.]
5. Save the roster, go back to the main menu and ALT-TAB out of Madden.
6. Open Madden NFL DB Editor 19 and load the saved roster in step 5.
7. Export the TEAM table to a CSV file.
8. In the main menu select CSV>Addendum and select the Xmod Franchise.csv file.
9. Go to the COCH table and import the Xmod - COCH.csv file.
[Mix users import your COCH table you exported earlier.]
10. Save the roster.
11. Go back to Madden and load the roster saved in step 10.
12. Go back to the main menu and create your franchise. (Custom teams will have the NFL logo temporarely)
A. Select Start Franchise
B. Select Menu and save the franchise.
13. Go back to the main menu ALT-TAB out of Madden. (Don't need to save again).
14. Open the exported TEAM table in step 7. (CSV file)
15. Delete all teams except team TGIDs 1-32.
16. Sort TGID ascending. (smallest to largest)
17. Delete all columns except TOID and TTYP.
18. Rename TOID to xTOID.
20. In the next column type TOID.
21. Copy and paste the following formula in the cell just below TOID and drag down to last row.
=IF(A2 > 33, 33, A2)
22. Save CSV file.
23. Go back to Madden NFL DB Editor 19 and load your saved franchise from step 12-B.
24. Go to the TEAM table.
25. In the menu select CSV>Addendum and load the CSV file saved in step 22.
26. Save the franchise.
27. Go back to Madden and load the saved franchise from step 26.
Xmod blank.ros This roster was created by changing all of the team types to "old time" and
then have Madden delete the teams.
Xmod - COACH.csv In order to create a franchise, teams must have four coaches. Head Coach,
Defensive Coach, Offensive Coach and Special Team Coach.
Xmod Franchise.xlsx Guide to help you assign teams to conference and division and data needed
to create a franchise. This file is also used to create a custom
schedule using the schedule maker application.
Madden Xtreme DB Editor (formerly known as Madden DB Editor 19)