stadium editing?

Modifying Madden 08.
Funchus
Pro Bowl

Re: stadium editing?

Postby Funchus » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:12 pm

BelieverinTeal can I mod over Heisman 15? Please? :) I really want to. Mine will be called ESPN 15.

Sponsor

Sponsor

GoChiefs
Rookie

Postby GoChiefs » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:57 am

Question: I downloaded a .tpf of the Rams old LA Coliseum. Is there a way to get this into my franchise file?

boba_fitt_
Rookie

Postby boba_fitt_ » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:56 am

Hopefully, this is a thread that's still being used. I'm doing a 1995 roster franchise and I'm trying to convert the teams that have grass turf to artificial. Once I attempt to load the roster in-game or start an exhibition for testing, I run into different ways of the game crashing. Could someone take a look at my steps and let me know if I'm missing anything or if my steps are off?
They are as follows:

-Open roster file with db editor
-Highlight STAD table
-Export CSV
-Change SFTY 6's to 1's via excel (I upload into google sheets and then download the same file after as .CSV
-(I then reopen the original 1995 roster file in db editor but select import and choose the edited CSV file)
-Lastly, I launch the mainapp and load the roster from the main menu

Thanks in advance for any help!!!

Charles
Rookie

Postby Charles » Mon May 21, 2018 10:55 am

how do I edit a custom stadium to match the Jaguars logo and not the cardinals logo?

maya
Rookie

Postby maya » Sat Jun 05, 2021 11:35 pm

hola

Quiero aprender editar estadios, :)

ya hice mi equipo personalizado con uniforme, logre crear mi franquicia con equipos creados 8-) 8-)

pero no se nada de editar estadios hay algún vídeo? o algún tutorial con vídeos que pueda seguir no lo encuentro :|

:twisted: MAYA QB #17

jositomon
Veteran

Postby jositomon » Fri Oct 06, 2023 12:40 pm

maya wrote:hola

Quiero aprender editar estadios, :)

ya hice mi equipo personalizado con uniforme, logre crear mi franquicia con equipos creados 8-) 8-)

pero no se nada de editar estadios hay algún vídeo? o algún tutorial con vídeos que pueda seguir no lo encuentro :|

Vete al principio de este mismo hilo: https://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=1902En inglés, eso sí.

Return to “Modding”