2022-2023 NFL SCHEDULE, SALARY CAP AND MIN SALARY

Modifying Madden 08.
rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Re: 2022-2023 NFL SCHEDULE, SALARY CAP AND MIN SALARY

Postby rogerjinx » Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:31 am

Ok, so having a separate week for the regular season is not healthy at the moment since it will have the last game which is the Super Bowl being unplayable. I have to schedule the Week 18 games together with Week 17 so a total of 32 games there before the playoffs.

I have re-uploaded the DB_Templates and should replace your existing one. There is a bonus treat for all thanks for MikeWest502 for bringing it up.

Sponsor

Sponsor

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:50 pm

rogerjinx wrote:There is a bonus treat for all thanks for MikeWest502 for bringing it up.

Ooh... What might that be?
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:13 pm

RevanFan wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:There is a bonus treat for all thanks for MikeWest502 for bringing it up.

It's the HOF game. :) But I reckon we cant have it on the succeeding seasons like the 3 games preseason and 18 regular games without manually altering the schedules.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:35 pm

rogerjinx wrote:
RevanFan wrote:

It's the HOF game. :) But I reckon we cant have it on the succeeding seasons like the 3 games preseason and 18 regular games without manually altering the schedules.

Eh, even so it's nice to have at least year one.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

mytreds
Pro Bowl

Postby mytreds » Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:57 pm

Would these roster updates work in Madden 06?

mytreds
Pro Bowl

Postby mytreds » Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:10 pm

rogerjinx wrote:
Dolphan wrote:Awesome. Will this fix CPU GM logic? In my Superstar, all the stars with high salaries always become Free Agents in the offseason.

For the superstar, might need to adjust the salary cap so the CPU logic will not release players with salary

How can we do that?

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Tue Nov 01, 2022 3:16 am

mytreds wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:
Dolphan wrote:Awesome. Will this fix CPU GM logic? In my Superstar, all the stars with high salaries always become Free Agents in the offseason.

For the superstar, might need to adjust the salary cap so the CPU logic will not release players with salary

How can we do that?

Will need to open your file in NZA Editor and adjust the salary cap. Havent tried to check if the CPU is still dumb to release those players.

DOLPHINSKINGS1
All-Pro

Postby DOLPHINSKINGS1 » Tue Dec 27, 2022 9:31 pm

Rog!

Something strange is going on in Week 17/18. My franchise will not sim Jags at Texans Week 17. Titans at Jags in Week 18. It will only allow me to play them but, they will not sim at all crashes every time. Everything in the game is fine all the other games go through, everything in NZA Editor is fine there seems to be no problems found. Just simply bizarre. It will not jeopardize my Week 17 and 18 live season podcast. I will just have to play them and make sure winner wins. Just had to let you know. :lol: :shock: :D :P
Miami Dolphins: Back-to-Back Super Bowl Champions '72-'73/ Undefeated Season Super Bowl VII & Super Bowl VIII
Los Angeles Kings: 2 Time Stanley Cup Champions 2012 & 2014

GO DOLPHINS!!!
GO KINGS GO!!!

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Wed Dec 28, 2022 4:48 pm

DOLPHINSKINGS1 wrote:Rog!

Something strange is going on in Week 17/18. My franchise will not sim Jags at Texans Week 17. Titans at Jags in Week 18. It will only allow me to play them but, they will not sim at all crashes every time. Everything in the game is fine all the other games go through, everything in NZA Editor is fine there seems to be no problems found. Just simply bizarre. It will not jeopardize my Week 17 and 18 live season podcast. I will just have to play them and make sure winner wins. Just had to let you know. :lol: :shock: :D :P

There could be something wrong then in the Jaguars. try to check depth chart auto-reorder it perhaps. Will check it also on my end.

DOLPHINSKINGS1
All-Pro

Postby DOLPHINSKINGS1 » Wed Dec 28, 2022 5:20 pm

rogerjinx wrote:
DOLPHINSKINGS1 wrote:Rog!

There could be something wrong then in the Jaguars. try to check depth chart auto-reorder it perhaps. Will check it also on my end.

Okay I will give it a try................Re-Ordered.....................No dice.......................Bizarre.................................Oh well at least I can play them both teams to get the right results. No worries.
Miami Dolphins: Back-to-Back Super Bowl Champions '72-'73/ Undefeated Season Super Bowl VII & Super Bowl VIII
Los Angeles Kings: 2 Time Stanley Cup Champions 2012 & 2014

GO DOLPHINS!!!
GO KINGS GO!!!

Return to “Modding”