Modding Help Request

Modifying Madden 08.
Venger
Rookie

Modding Help Request

Postby Venger » Mon Dec 11, 2023 2:24 pm

Needing help on something ambitious and personal....

I want to create a 48-team custom league based on NY neighborhoods. Each division will have 6 teams and each conference (AFC and NFC) will hold 24 teams. I have created 48 teams to correspond to the locations and have mapped out which division (and conference) they should go to.

Here's my issues:
1) The X-mod template can only incorporate 32 teams instead of 48. If I am to expand the spreadsheet, what could or would be the other values to populate the spreadsheet for the other columns? I've thought that perhaps the spreadsheet from NCAA-08-64 can solve that issue, but do not know where that can be obtained that can convert it to a franchise.

2) In the past when I tried to create a custom league, for some unknown reason, the league would not generate a schedule for the league.

3) For obvious reasons, I don't want to control 48 different teams, just one.

4) In the past, a custom league was created for me (in which updated Offensive and defensive playbooks were assigned to the teams), which worked out tremendously. But for some reason, there would never be any revenue collected from the attendance to the stadium. I was always able to get around it because the revenue sharing was a welcoming relief, and it gave me the sense of operating under a financial restraint.

I get the sense that the modding community has moved on to the other Maddens but would appreciate it if someone can provide me with a lifeline.

Modding Help Request

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Modding”