Bringing a Player Sim League to Madden 08

Any ideas for mods go here!
GreatestShowOnTurf
Rookie

Postby GreatestShowOnTurf » Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:39 pm

We, at WFL, are thinking of changing directions in our method of simming. We have been using a lousy football simulator to show games. But recently I brought up the idea of creating a player sim league and showcase it through Madden 08 (twitch). We are planning on making a website, forum and .com domain to make it as legit as possible. However the guys I have are a bit lacking with Madden 08 editing(me being the best with minor jersey editing at best). To save time from learning all this editing, i was wondering if anyone else would want to join us and making this happen? need someone who could help us make jerseys/stadiums/etc.

The WFL is a Fantasy player sim league where you train/buy/and watch your player grow in the Web Football League(LINK: http://wfl.jcink.net/index.php?.)

Would love to make this as a mod for anyone else to use as a fun fantasy type league. Also footballidiot will be showcased on our site, since you guys made this all possible for us.

Any questions, just PM me.

Sponsor

Sponsor

GreatestShowOnTurf
Rookie

Re: Bringing a Player Sim League to Madden 08

Postby GreatestShowOnTurf » Fri May 17, 2019 9:27 am

Actually starting this project back up after 2 years. I am really working on this from the ground up. I think it could be a really great idea that can become a huge hit for this market. I have the rulebook setup and currently working on the website/forums for this. Wanting to create something like this league: https://simulationfl.net/, which is made from the game, All-Pro Football.

PM me if you want to join in or have any questions. Very early in the development, but wanting to see if anyone would be interested.

Return to “Mod Ideas”