Default Mod

Any ideas for mods go here!
Rixster67r
Hall of Fame

Default Mod

Postby Rixster67r » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:36 am

I am wondering if it would be ok to post a default mod with some corrected dats..... the way I see it we are posting mods anyway and the game is no longer available anywhere for download so why not post it as a mod that a user could download and run from a thumb drive?

Default Mod

Sponsor

Sponsor

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Re: Default Mod

Postby BUS36 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:55 pm

If you had downloaded it from Amazon.com, you have it kept in your library and can download at anytime as many times as you want. I have done it 3 times..
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:23 pm

Rixster67r wrote:I am wondering if it would be ok to post a default mod with some corrected dats..... the way I see it we are posting mods anyway and the game is no longer available anywhere for download so why not post it as a mod that a user could download and run from a thumb drive?

Something like this http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=86&t=20631

Rixster67r
Hall of Fame

Postby Rixster67r » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:26 pm

Yeah exactly as long as a user could run it without actually buying the game...... I mean I am all for buying the game but the problem is the game has become unavailable anywhere so I am just trying to figure out how people could get the game....... would it be illegal to share the game with friends on facebook? I just don't know I am not a lawyer but I figure there has to be a loophole so that the game could be available......

For a long time I ran the game from a jump drive and didn't have the game installed but you have to have all the necessary files on it for that to work so I am trying to come up with a legal way to provide it......

Return to “Mod Ideas”