Default Madden Roster with hd player portraits + all draft players portraits

Here is where you can find all completed rosters from any year, ranging from fictional to real life!
rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Re: Default Madden Roster with hd player portraits + all draft players portraits

Postby rogerjinx » Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:31 am

CrossShot4 wrote:For some odd reason, I have a bunch of Tony Romo portraits showing up on random players.

Did you download his latest portrait pack? Can you name some of those players?

Re: Default Madden Roster with hd player portraits + all draft players portraits

Sponsor

Sponsor

Dzoniy
Rookie

Postby Dzoniy » Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:01 pm

Cowboys Martin Gramatica have Olindo Mare's and safety Roy Williams have WR Roy Williams portrait.
Are you well? No, you're not a well, you are a person!

CrossShot4
Rookie

Postby CrossShot4 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:55 am

rogerjinx wrote:
CrossShot4 wrote:For some odd reason, I have a bunch of Tony Romo portraits showing up on random players.

Did you download his latest portrait pack? Can you name some of those players?

I re-downloaded everything and moved it back into my Madden folder and it worked fine. Must of had a bad download the first time. Good Work.

detroitlions2014
Rookie

Postby detroitlions2014 » Sun May 03, 2015 11:10 pm

when will you put more portraits in and also 2015 draft portraits

Idabadas
Pro Bowl

Postby Idabadas » Fri May 15, 2015 12:34 am

It's a great setup.....If only the roster had Ken Dorsey, Tyler Thigpen, J.T. O'Sullivan, Vinny Testaverde, Matt Moore, Matt Gutierrez, Tyler Palko, Ryan Grant, Pierre Thomas, Ricky Williams, Ahmad Bradshaw, Brandon Browner, Cameron Wake, and many other players that were in Canada and played in the 2007 season that year.

DarKommi
All-Pro

Postby DarKommi » Thu May 28, 2015 11:29 am

detroitlions2014 wrote:when will you put more portraits in and also 2015 draft portraits

I'm really busy with work, so maybe in the future.. sry

rockies
Rookie

Postby rockies » Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:40 pm

Hello, first..big thanks to darkommi_11 for his brilliant HD player portraits, you are the best. In '13 you released your individual DDS's and PNG's & i manually did them ...OK, So this year its a player_port, cool..I'm trying to get the player_port to work on a normal roster (not 08 default), noticed a lot of Player ID's match my rosters(wahoo!!, however when in game they're different. Ive tried to do it manually according to your instructions but running into problems (ex. lance briggs ID is 7, (in DFR its 9) I go to DFR #9 replace with 7 from your extracted player_port..nope I try 9..nope.. I cry...then post...Thanks for any help

DarKommi
All-Pro

Postby DarKommi » Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:46 am

rockies wrote:Hello, first..big thanks to darkommi_11 for his brilliant HD player portraits, you are the best. In '13 you released your individual DDS's and PNG's & i manually did them ...OK, So this year its a player_port, cool..I'm trying to get the player_port to work on a normal roster (not 08 default), noticed a lot of Player ID's match my rosters(wahoo!!, however when in game they're different. Ive tried to do it manually according to your instructions but running into problems (ex. lance briggs ID is 7, (in DFR its 9) I go to DFR #9 replace with 7 from your extracted player_port..nope I try 9..nope.. I cry...then post...Thanks for any help

If I understand you correctly, you want to copy 07 .dat from extracted player_port and import it to new player_port on 09 entry? In that case, you copied wrong player .dat file. If Lance Briggs ID is 07 than his portrait in DFR is on 09 entry. So, you have to take PORT.dat.File00009 from extracted player_port and import it to entry 09 in your new player_port.

If you are working on the different roster make sure which ID belongs to Lance Briggs. Example: Briggs ID is 750 than you need to import PORT.dat.File00009 file from extracted player_port into new player_port on 752 entry.

btw. I can see you followed my work for a long time, thank you. If you need anything else just ask..

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:13 am

Hi,

Could you help create a portrait file for my 2015 roster file? I dont have the time to do it while simultaneously update the roster weekly.
Here is my roster file: http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=93&t=17521

Thank you!

DarKommi
All-Pro

Postby DarKommi » Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:02 pm

rogerjinx wrote:Hi,

Could you help create a portrait file for my 2015 roster file? I dont have the time to do it while simultaneously update the roster weekly.
Here is my roster file: http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=93&t=17521

Thank you!

Yes I can help you. But if you can import them it would be much easier. Previously you provide me a mass import tutorial and that was really quick and reduced work time. So if you can explain how to do that it will be great! I know how to take exact names of mmaps from folders but batch import file is problem for me i forgot how to make those "exact mmaps" in corresponding entry of portrait.dat file. I remember you was created excel form which did this and which I need.
Or when I finish all portraits I can send you dat files and you can import them by yourself, Your call.

Pictures will be in the separately folders, every team will have its folder in which pictures will be downloaded.
And I'm limited with time these days because of work, I will create one or two teams per day mostly.(Maybe sometimes I'll have more time and will be able to create more, it depends).

Please, let me know where I can post news about portraits, here or in the topic of your roster?
I'm really like this project and I'm happy to be able to help, thank you. Tomorrow expect Bears examples...

Return to “Finished Rosters”