Default Madden Roster with hd player portraits + all draft players portraits

Here is where you can find all completed rosters from any year, ranging from fictional to real life!
DarKommi
All-Pro

Re: Default Madden Roster with hd player portraits + all draft players portraits

Postby DarKommi » Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:47 am

rogerjinx wrote:You dont have 2 do it manually. Need to export the roster to csv then use vlookup formula in excel as long as you have the Pgid. Can do it in 5mins. I will fix the roster with the adjusted PSXP.

Ok, can you do it and send me roster so I can continue to work normaly? I know how to export roster/franchise to csv. but I don't know how to save it from excel to .ros/.fra . Excel always gaves me some weird errors. So if you can do that, it would be nice. And how can I fast rename those dat.File01886,dat.File01887,dat.File01888.......dat.File02471 to dat.File02472,dat.File02473...etc

Re: Default Madden Roster with hd player portraits + all draft players portraits

Sponsor

Sponsor

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:29 am

DarKommi_11 wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:You dont have 2 do it manually. Need to export the roster to csv then use vlookup formula in excel as long as you have the Pgid. Can do it in 5mins. I will fix the roster with the adjusted PSXP.

Ok, can you do it and send me roster so I can continue to work normaly? I know how to export roster/franchise to csv. but I don't know how to save it from excel to .ros/.fra . Excel always gaves me some weird errors. So if you can do that, it would be nice. And how can I fast rename those dat.File01886,dat.File01887,dat.File01888.......dat.File02471 to dat.File02472,dat.File02473...etc

The best way is to extract the portraits from 1886 to 2471 and batch import it to the new PSXP+2 slot. So when you are in the batch import text, write this 2474,UIS_LIB_PLAYER_PORT.dat.File01888. This is Matt Kalil's portrait (PSXP 1886) extracted as UIS_LIB_PLAYER_PORT.dat.File01888 and then will be imported again at slot 2474 or PSXP 2472. If you want I can create the batch import txt file since i have a copy of your latest portrait file. What I need to know is what is the current PSXP slot you' ve assigned. Based on your last post, it is 3778, picture of Wesley Britt. Lastly, we need to reimport again the original MMAP (cartoon faces and hairs) from 1886 to 2471.

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:58 am

DarKommi_11 wrote:

Another way is to start with a fresh portrait pack with the cartoon faces and hair intact. Expand and import MMAP templates and import your exported MMAPs. If you would prefer the 1st solution, here is the batch import. If you need help, feel free to ask. Good luck!
Attachments
PORTRAIT - BATCH IMPORT.7z
(1.34 KiB) Downloaded 118 times

DarKommi
All-Pro

Postby DarKommi » Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:11 am

rogerjinx wrote:
DarKommi_11 wrote:

Another way is to start with a fresh portrait pack with the cartoon faces and hair intact. Expand and import MMAP templates and import your exported MMAPs. If you would prefer the 1st solution, here is the batch import. If you need help, feel free to ask. Good luck!

It would be faster way. but I need the batch file for all portraits. Second solution is better for me. I don't understand very well that mass import portraits. If you can explain me in depth how to do it, it would be nice, tnx.

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:26 pm

DarKommi_11 wrote:
It would be faster way. but I need the batch file for all portraits. Second solution is better for me. I don't understand very well that mass import portraits. If you can explain me in depth how to do it, it would be nice, tnx.

Since you already have those MMAPs readied, all you need to do is use batch import it to the fresh portrait pack (with cartoon and hair intact. Here's the link to tutorial on mass import.
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=15876&p=51976&hilit=batch+import#p51976

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:04 am

DarKommi_11 wrote:

Okay I've done the batch import for you. All you have to is
1. Place your portrait pack in a folder. Be sure to back it up.
2. Use Dat Replacer to extract all your HD pics from your portrait pack and save it to the same folder. MMAP Extracts should have file names from UIS_LIB_PLAYER_PORT.dat.File00001, up to UIS_LIB_PLAYER_PORT.dat.File08002.
3. Delete or transfer your portrait pack anywhere except in this folder.
4. Place here the original Madden 08 portrait pack (with the cartoon face and hair intact). Expand it to 8000 PSXP or 8002 files.
5. Place the attached batch import file on th same folder. Use Batch import program and select the import file (0-PORTRAIT) attached here. Remember, the import file needs the MMAPs on the same folder and uses the file name format UIS_LIB_PLAYER_PORT.dat.File00001, UIS_LIB_PLAYER_PORT.dat.File00002,.. etc.
6. Witness your precious HD pictures imported in minutes. The magic of batch import!

The edited roster is attached here also. All players with PSXP higher than 1885 in the previous portrait will adjust by 586 slots to give way for the original cartoon pics and hairs. Attached Draft Class PSXP already adjusted. It's so easy to edit PSXP of 11,875 players using excel rather than input it one by one using the editor interface. By the way, I replaced all excess Tony Romo pixs and other unused slots with the 1038 pix (the one with unknown b/w player picture). Goodluck!
Attachments
DRAFT CLASS IMPORT.7z
(12.7 KiB) Downloaded 128 times
0-PORTRAIT.7z
(5.41 KiB) Downloaded 125 times

DarKommi
All-Pro

Postby DarKommi » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:03 am

rogerjinx wrote:
DarKommi_11 wrote:

Okay I've done the batch import for you. All you have to is
1. Place your portrait pack in a folder. Be sure to back it up.
2. Use Dat Replacer to extract all your HD pics from your portrait pack and save it to the same folder. MMAP Extracts should have file names from UIS_LIB_PLAYER_PORT.dat.File00001, up to UIS_LIB_PLAYER_PORT.dat.File08002.
3. Delete or transfer your portrait pack anywhere except in this folder.
4. Place here the original Madden 08 portrait pack (with the cartoon face and hair intact). Expand it to 8000 PSXP or 8002 files.
5. Place the attached batch import file on th same folder. Use Batch import program and select the import file (0-PORTRAIT) attached here. Remember, the import file needs the MMAPs on the same folder and uses the file name format UIS_LIB_PLAYER_PORT.dat.File00001, UIS_LIB_PLAYER_PORT.dat.File00002,.. etc.
6. Witness your precious HD pictures imported in minutes. The magic of batch import!

The edited roster is attached here also. All players with PSXP higher than 1885 in the previous portrait will adjust by 586 slots to give way for the original cartoon pics and hairs. Attached Draft Class PSXP already adjusted. It's so easy to edit PSXP of 11,875 players using excel rather than input it one by one using the editor interface. By the way, I replaced all excess Tony Romo pixs and other unused slots with the 1038 pix (the one with unknown b/w player picture). Goodluck!

I done everything like you said and it's working very well, thank you!

Now I can continue with my work easily. Expect more stuff soon.

DarKommi
All-Pro

Postby DarKommi » Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:33 am

I was in game to check portraits. Many of them are incorrect. Those from my very first upload are ok, but those newer ones are incorrect. I don't know how did you made batch file but something isn't good. Bengals have portraits of 49ers players, Bills have Giants portraits, Broncos have Jaguars portraits.... etc. Do you have solution for this?

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:02 am

DarKommi_11 wrote:I was in game to check portraits. Many of them are incorrect. Those from my very first upload are ok, but those newer ones are incorrect. I don't know how did you made batch file but something isn't good. Bengals have portraits of 49ers players, Bills have Giants portraits, Broncos have Jaguars portraits.... etc. Do you have solution for this?

Can you give me a screenshot? Did you placed the new portrait pack in madden 08 in your my document folder ?nothing should change for bengals players since most of them did not change their Psxp. Which roster di you use?

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:13 am

rogerjinx wrote:
DarKommi_11 wrote:I was in game to check portraits. Many of them are incorrect. Those from my very first upload are ok, but those newer ones are incorrect. I don't know how did you made batch file but something isn't good. Bengals have portraits of 49ers players, Bills have Giants portraits, Broncos have Jaguars portraits.... etc. Do you have solution for this?

Here's the edited roster. There's nothing wrong with the import. In my excel I forgot to put the permanent value of PSXP on the roster since it is in lookup mode. everytime I change a value in my masterlist it will adjust also. The thing is, I only updated the masterlist. so instead of being adjusted only by 586 when I enter the new PSXP in the masterlist, it did again by another 586 slot. Thanks!

Return to “Finished Rosters”