Assigning Weapons

d12njd
Rookie

Assigning Weapons

Postby d12njd » Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:28 pm

Would anyone happen to be able to help with this issue?

I made a league of created players and teams. On Xbox not PC. I want to utilize the weapons feature, but there is no where in game to assign it. No matter what I set ratings to, players are Not assigned weapons. I also can't remove them from NFL players no matter how I change their ratings. Can anyone provide any insight on how this works?

Thanks!

Assigning Weapons

Sponsor

Sponsor

RevanFan
Legend

Re: Assigning Weapons

Postby RevanFan » Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:31 pm

d12njd wrote:Would anyone happen to be able to help with this issue?

I made a league of created players and teams. On Xbox not PC. I want to utilize the weapons feature, but there is no where in game to assign it. No matter what I set ratings to, players are Not assigned weapons. I also can't remove them from NFL players no matter how I change their ratings. Can anyone provide any insight on how this works?

Thanks!

Use an editor, like NZA 1.3.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

d12njd
Rookie

Postby d12njd » Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:12 pm

RevanFan wrote:

Thanks!

I am on Xbox, so I am not able to use any editors for rosters. Is there no way for Weapons to be assigned and utilized otherwise?

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:13 pm

d12njd wrote:
RevanFan wrote:

Thanks!

I am on Xbox, so I am not able to use any editors for rosters. Is there no way for Weapons to be assigned and utilized otherwise?

This is the wrong forum then. This is the PC forum. I'll move this post to the proper location. And no, there is no way to do it without an editor.

EDIT: Moved.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

truetothegame13
MVP

Postby truetothegame13 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:06 pm

https://forums.operationsports.com/foru ... or-v1.html

Players tab. Left side. Choose weapon. Perhaps that is it.
My Corner (my threads): Includes tips for graphics, settings, screen resolution, sliders. Great roster resources from multi-platforms (converting/porting). 4GB patch for 64-bit processors.

Return to “Madden Xbox”