Modding Madden 07 or 08 on Hardmodded Original XBox

TheNamesRyder
Rookie

Postby TheNamesRyder » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:54 am

Guessing since this section is kinda dead, I may never have this answered, but just in case..... I have a hardmodded original xbox, I have Madden 07 and 08, as well as NCAA 07. I have been trying for years to make a modern roster work with these old Madden games, I even edited EVERY player, by hand with an XBox controller, in the roster to match last years NFL roster, only to have the game crash anytime I try and create a franchise.

So I guess my question is, does anyone out there know anything that could help me with editing the roster on console, any modding programs or anything? As I mentioned, I have a hardmodded OG Xbox, so there are programs to get into some system files, as far as editing those, I have no idea how to do that.

Sponsor

Sponsor

wolfemac
Rookie

Re: Modding Madden 07 or 08 on Hardmodded Original XBox

Postby wolfemac » Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:04 pm

I have an answer to your question if you are still around.

You will need to download "xvi32" hex editor and remove the string leading up to the DB, then click save as and put it in a different folder. Add .ros to the end of the edited file and open it with Madden DB or NZA, I've been working on PS2 rosters but after this I might as well make an original Xbox one since I have on there as well.

Return to “Madden Xbox”