Madden 12 create a team franchise

KO'BBF
MVP

Postby KO'BBF » Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:42 pm

Does anyone play Madden 12 for the ps3? I know that you can create a custom team and replace an NFL team in a franchise. Can you create 32 custom teams and replace all 32 teams in franchise mode? on Madden 12 for the ps3?

I just bought it on Amazon and it comes on thursday
"There are Coaches who spend eighteen hours a day coaching the perfect game, and they lose because the ball is oval and they can't control the bounce." - Bud Grant

Sponsor

Sponsor

AaronS
Hall of Fame

Re: Madden 12 create a team franchise

Postby AaronS » Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:49 am

KO'BBF
MVP

Postby KO'BBF » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:26 pm

thank you very much. now i am on a quest to find what those logos look like
"There are Coaches who spend eighteen hours a day coaching the perfect game, and they lose because the ball is oval and they can't control the bounce." - Bud Grant

KO'BBF
MVP

Postby KO'BBF » Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:51 pm

well, I created 32 custom teams and here they are

http://www.mediafire.com/file/eootgw8qd ... s.rar/file

because of the limited logos I recycled a lot my old ideas and even stole an old xfl team mascot ....

Atlanta Venom, Boston Football Celtics, Chicago Heat, Cleveland Bulldogs, Columbus Centurions, DC Sentinel, Denver Comets, Detroit Force, Houston Outlaws, Las Vegas Atoms, Los Angeles Sharks, Milwaukee Silverbacks, Mississippi Hawks, Mobile Fighting Baboons, New Jersey Predators, New Orleans Crocodiles, New York Knights, North Florida Vipers, Oakland Attack, Phoenix Firebirds, Portland Explorers, San Diego Sun, San Francisco Demons, Seattle Kings, South Carolina Siege, South Florida Savages, St. Louis Unleashed, Tennessee Vigilantes, Texas Killer Bees, Utah Glacier, Virginia Warriors, and West Virgina Warthogs

Brock
All-Pro

Postby Brock » Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:52 pm

Thanks, I may check this out. I currently have a somewhat custom league going on rn. Anyway, could you attach the file as well... Just incase something ever happens to the mediafire link?

Return to “Madden Playstation”