Last gen FIFA games.

KO'BBF
MVP

Last gen FIFA games.

Postby KO'BBF » Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:22 pm

:D hey it's just me asking the same old question .... this time it about FIFA soccer games for the ps3. Is it possible to play a season in any of the leagues and control every team and play every game.

In many other games I can only pick 1 team and play the season as just that 1 team while the other games are simulated. That is not what I want to do. I want to do a league Madden 08 style.
"There are Coaches who spend eighteen hours a day coaching the perfect game, and they lose because the ball is oval and they can't control the bounce." - Bud Grant

Last gen FIFA games.

Sponsor

Sponsor

achernar
Hall of Fame

Re: Last gen FIFA games.

Postby achernar » Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:59 am

I think only if you made a "Customized Tournament"

you could pick the teams who get in
and the format...

but have a limit of teams

KO'BBF
MVP

Postby KO'BBF » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:54 pm

achernar wrote:I think only if you made a "Customized Tournament"

you could pick the teams who get in
and the format...

but have a limit of teams

Thank you! I do believe this is my best option, but I only get to play out 1 season ... but I do get to choose from a million different leagues, so I guess the excitement is never ending.

I think I can do a round robin with teams scoring points for wins and then do an elimination round like the playoffs.

Also, I'm interested in doing the bundesliga at the same time as doing mls and the premier league.

That's it, you talked me into buying 16 to start with. :D
"There are Coaches who spend eighteen hours a day coaching the perfect game, and they lose because the ball is oval and they can't control the bounce." - Bud Grant

achernar
Hall of Fame

Postby achernar » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:18 pm

in my childhood I do that with my friends..

everyone get 2 teams, split the teams in 2 groups
after, the best play a little playoff

Arielle19
Rookie

Postby Arielle19 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:54 am

KO'BBF wrote::D hey it's just me asking the same old question .... this time it about FIFA soccer games for the ps3. Is it possible to play a season in any of the leagues and control every team and play every game.

In many other games I can only pick 1 team and play the season as just that 1 team while the other games are simulated mutuelle senior. That is not what I want to do. I want to do a league Madden 08 style.

Vielleicht sollte es als eine Art Arcade gemacht werden, bevor Sie es spielen können.

KO'BBF
MVP

Postby KO'BBF » Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:06 am

Yeah, but ...

Okay, I was really intrigued with the idea of running multiple leagues with hundreds of teams .... but after playing it for a while, man :) soccer is boring. It's just to simple of a game. I'm not trying to talk noise, but it's so ... bland and simple, sorry for those offended ....

But it inspired me to pick up NCAA 12 (and 11) because I get 10 leagues with 120 teams ... playing a game (American Football, in general) I know inside and out.

Gridiron has enough wrinkles and jargon to keep you busy for years.

Return to “Other Sports”