WNBA on NBA 2K 20

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

WNBA on NBA 2K 20

Postby MikeWest502 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:34 am

WNBA in 2K20, it is amazing! A pleasant surprise that instantly fired us up! The mod is freakin awesome! If you're a real 2K baller, 2K20 is going to be in your collection! Candice Parker was playing like Lebron James! Now will this be the spark to make 2K and EA add NCAA mods in the coming future! I can smell it in the air!

Much respect to to 2K Sports for this one!

WNBA on NBA 2K 20

Sponsor

Sponsor

RevanFan
Legend

Re: WNBA on NBA 2K 20

Postby RevanFan » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:39 am

MikeWest502 wrote:WNBA in 2K20, it is amazing! A pleasant surprise that instantly fired us up! The mod is freakin awesome! If you're a real 2K baller, 2K20 is going to be in your collection! Candice Parker was playing like Lebron James! Now will this be the spark to make 2K and EA add NCAA mods in the coming future! I can smell it in the air!

I will always suggest that no one ever buy NBA 2K20 due to its horrible, greedy, predatory monetization and gambling mechanics, but credit where it's due, that's pretty cool.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:09 pm

RevanFan wrote:
MikeWest502 wrote:WNBA in 2K20, it is amazing! A pleasant surprise that instantly fired us up! The mod is freakin awesome! If you're a real 2K baller, 2K20 is going to be in your collection! Candice Parker was playing like Lebron James! Now will this be the spark to make 2K and EA add NCAA mods in the coming future! I can smell it in the air!

I will always suggest that no one ever buy NBA 2K20 due to its horrible, greedy, predatory monetization and gambling mechanics, but credit where it's due, that's pretty cool.

Actually this will only be my second NBA2K hoops purchase. And I don't plan to purchase next seasons title if the value isn't in it!

KO'BBF
MVP

Postby KO'BBF » Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:26 pm

That would be cool if we could use the teams in MyLeague. Also, I think some.of the players have the wrong height??
"There are Coaches who spend eighteen hours a day coaching the perfect game, and they lose because the ball is oval and they can't control the bounce." - Bud Grant

Return to “Basketball”