Golden State

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Re: Golden State

Postby ultimatum77 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:27 am

JSamuel wrote:
ultimatum77 wrote:
JSamuel wrote:The Warriors are looking pretty fearsome already, and it's just the preseason. Of course, this is no surprise to anyone, since they have:

Stephen Curry
    Kevin Durant (the traitor)
    Klay Thompson
    Draymond Green
    Andre Iguodala
    Shaun Livingston
They also happen to have Steve Kerr, who is probably the best coach in the NBA right now. I have no clue how they lost that first game.

Warriors fans are bandwagoners. So I'm just gonna jump on the Russell Westbrook roller coaster, and ride it to tomorrow. Go Thunder!

Yea I like RW and the Thunder and have been a huge fan since they moved to OKC from seattle.....I'm not into this whole super team thing where people get together and make an all-star team like a video game roster and then outscore everyone else like Miami did 2010-14.....I like it when the team has great balance and at max 1/2 superstars that have to will their team to victory and make for closer games.....super teams like the cavaliers or warriors are boring to watch especially after they get a lead they never lose usually so by the 2nd quarter you can turn the tv off b/c the game is already over lol.....

I know right? Some people say that super teams are "good for the NBA," but it seems like 30% of NBA fans like the Warriors. That can't be good for the NBA.

Yea it's like the USA basketball team dominating the other olympic teams and calling it "competition" when the disparity in talent is so bad it's not even worth watching games anymore b/c of the boredom of blowouts.....the nba has become extremely boring the last 15 years.....I used to love watching the nba in the 90's as a kid where breathing on someone wasn't a foul and it was a grind game with guys like Ewing, Mourning, kobe, mj, the wins were earned not given and even though the ref fixing scandal is over I do not trust the NBA anymore especially with Lebron's magic comeback down 3-1 in the finals this year.....it smells of bs.....yea lebron is good but the warriors let up and I have my suspicions it was to give Cleveland "a title" even the last minutes of game 7 when the warriors had a chance to tie the game they were not putting effort like they gave up....match fixing is definately what I'm thinking.....but again that's my opinion....i really don't care if Cleveland or GS won....just a bunch of kids making millions putting a damn ball through a rope hoop.....doesn't improve my life any bit...lol :D :X
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

Sponsor

Sponsor

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:06 am

ultimatum77 wrote:Yea it's like the USA basketball team dominating the other olympic teams and calling it "competition" when the disparity in talent is so bad it's not even worth watching games anymore b/c of the boredom of blowouts.....the nba has become extremely boring the last 15 years.....I used to love watching the nba in the 90's as a kid where breathing on someone wasn't a foul and it was a grind game with guys like Ewing, Mourning, kobe, mj, the wins were earned not given and even though the ref fixing scandal is over I do not trust the NBA anymore especially with Lebron's magic comeback down 3-1 in the finals this year.....it smells of bs.....yea lebron is good but the warriors let up and I have my suspicions it was to give Cleveland "a title" even the last minutes of game 7 when the warriors had a chance to tie the game they were not putting effort like they gave up....match fixing is definately what I'm thinking.....but again that's my opinion....i really don't care if Cleveland or GS won....just a bunch of kids making millions putting a damn ball through a rope hoop.....doesn't improve my life any bit...lol :D :X

I guess you're one of those people who think the NBA's rigged? I've heard some people say that before, but I've wondered how the NBA could do it without letting the players into the scheme. If it was rigged, and the players knew, then obviously the NBA wouldn't be around much longer; but if the players don't know, then how could the games be rigged?

mee
Hall of Fame

Postby mee » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:42 pm

JSamuel wrote:I guess you're one of those people who think the NBA's rigged? I've heard some people say that before, but I've wondered how the NBA could do it without letting the players into the scheme. If it was rigged, and the players knew, then obviously the NBA wouldn't be around much longer; but if the players don't know, then how could the games be rigged?

Why can't the players be in on it?
So the Giants traded Beckham....

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:23 am

mee wrote:
JSamuel wrote:I guess you're one of those people who think the NBA's rigged? I've heard some people say that before, but I've wondered how the NBA could do it without letting the players into the scheme. If it was rigged, and the players knew, then obviously the NBA wouldn't be around much longer; but if the players don't know, then how could the games be rigged?

Why can't the players be in on it?

You know, it is possible that they could be in on it. But with all the players that are in the NBA, and all the players that have been through the NBA, there's no way they could all know something like that and keep it confidential. Especially with the constant media coverage they have.

Return to “Basketball”