The NBA Finals: Cavs and Warriors...again.

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Re: The NBA Finals: Cavs and Warriors...again.

Postby ultimatum77 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:59 pm

Kevin5455 wrote:And you wonder why EVERYONE is watching the NHL now...because sometimes it's unpredictable! :)

Yes, the NBA is boring because it's whatever Lebron's team is vs the western conf opponent most likely to lose to Lebron's team......(except for the spurs or warriors) no other team is able to beat the cavs in the finals imo......

the NHL is exhilarating....even when my teams weren't in the finals I still enjoy watching the finals every year.....the fan excitement after players getting crushed on the plexi glass is hilarious to watch......along with the fist fights during critical games like 4-7......

too bad the preds (been a life long fan here not a bandwagoner) are losing (arg.....just like all TN teams which get to the promised land but never close the deal....looking at you Titans vs Rams superbowl, 2002 oakland afc championship game loss...., memphis NCAA finals loss to Kansas a few years back.....grizzlies loss to the spurs in the 2013 WCF.....) it is a sad life being a TN fan because it always ends in letdowns....TN teams just can't close the deal on the final stage of their respective sports.....I can only hope the preds respectably lose by at least winning their home games before falling to the penguins.....damn you sidney crosby! (lol of course im kidding he's a fantastic player but I sure hope he loses so TN can win something for once....)
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Kevin5455
Hall of Fame

Postby Kevin5455 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:53 pm

ultimatum77 wrote:
Kevin5455 wrote:And you wonder why EVERYONE is watching the NHL now...because sometimes it's unpredictable! :)

Yes, the NBA is boring because it's whatever Lebron's team is vs the western conf opponent most likely to lose to Lebron's team......(except for the spurs or warriors) no other team is able to beat the cavs in the finals imo......

the NHL is exhilarating....even when my teams weren't in the finals I still enjoy watching the finals every year.....the fan excitement after players getting crushed on the plexi glass is hilarious to watch......along with the fist fights during critical games like 4-7......

too bad the preds (been a life long fan here not a bandwagoner) are losing (arg.....just like all TN teams which get to the promised land but never close the deal....looking at you Titans vs Rams superbowl, 2002 oakland afc championship game loss...., memphis NCAA finals loss to Kansas a few years back.....grizzlies loss to the spurs in the 2013 WCF.....) it is a sad life being a TN fan because it always ends in letdowns....TN teams just can't close the deal on the final stage of their respective sports.....I can only hope the preds respectably lose by at least winning their home games before falling to the penguins.....damn you sidney crosby! (lol of course im kidding he's a fantastic player but I sure hope he loses so TN can win something for once....)

So you do like the Titans :)
...and every other Tennessee team I can think of.

Kevin5455
Hall of Fame

Postby Kevin5455 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:28 pm

Well guys, I'm going to watch Game 1 tonight. Joining?

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:37 am

I really want the Cavs to win this series...

Kevin5455
Hall of Fame

Postby Kevin5455 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:35 pm

JSamuel wrote:I really want the Cavs to win this series...

If they lose, Cleveland won't be upset...because they won it last year...fortunately. ;)

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:53 am

Kevin5455 wrote:
ultimatum77 wrote:

So you do like the Titans :)
...and every other Tennessee team I can think of.

Yes lol......
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:36 am

This is starting to look like it's going to be over in 4 games. I'm really hoping LeBron can deliver in game 3.

Kevin5455
Hall of Fame

Postby Kevin5455 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:00 pm

JSamuel wrote:This is starting to look like it's going to be over in 4 games. I'm really hoping LeBron can deliver in game 3.

You...posted that twice ;)

I think it's going to be GSW in 6

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:30 pm

Kevin5455 wrote:
JSamuel wrote:This is starting to look like it's going to be over in 4 games. I'm really hoping LeBron can deliver in game 3.

You...posted that twice ;)

I think it's going to be GSW in 6

I deleted the second one. Sometimes the site duplicates posts when you make them.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

AaronS
Hall of Fame

Postby AaronS » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:17 pm

Pretty impressive that the Warriors could run the table.

I've seen some great teams in my lifetime. NONE of them have done that.

Return to “Basketball”