NBA offseason....trades and signings....

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:54 am

CP3 to Houston is a good move imo because it adds offensive firepower to an already good rockets team.

I think the pacers got jacked with their PG to OKC trade....of course OKC takes the risk of a 1 year flyer with PG who may leave for LA like he originally intended after the season.

OKC still needs more pieces to compete with GS....westbrook and PG aren't enough to combat the offensive firepower of the warriors.....maybe if OKC got another scorer like Carmelo via trade they may (that's a huge may) have a shot at competing with the warriors but for the forseeable future the warriors will be the West Conf dominant team like the early 2000's Lakers.....the talent divide is just too great right now.....

Lebron and co will get to the finals every year but like the 90's utah jazz always lose to the eventual champs the warriors.........
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Kevin5455
Hall of Fame

Re: NBA offseason....trades and signings....

Postby Kevin5455 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:04 am

Am I the only one who notices most of the Eastern Conference players are going WEST? :roll:

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Re: NBA offseason....trades and signings....

Postby ultimatum77 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:23 pm

Kevin5455 wrote:Am I the only one who notices most of the Eastern Conference players are going WEST? :roll:

yup to avoid lebron lol.....but then again they have the warriors to contend with.....I think its more that west coast teams provide more money and marketability imo than east coast teams.....which are mostly limited to big markets like chicago, ny, boston and miami, whereas the west coast has some good teams and cities like portland, los angeles, minneapolis, oakland....the west coast teams like the lakers clippers, and warriors provide a huge market in terms of marketability and population....that's why KD said he wanted to go to the warriors not only for the ring of course but because its a bigger market and he has invested in several tech companies in silicon valley due to his branding/notoriety and now that he is increasing in popularity due to the warriors latest ring.....he can make a lot of off court money for sure...
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

Return to “Basketball”