Madden AMP(continued)

jose21crisis
Hall of Fame

Re: Madden AMP(continued)

Postby jose21crisis » Thu May 09, 2019 6:04 pm

You know, I could possibly help with this in the M08 side of things. I have limited experience with C++. Mostly some features like Weekly Maintenance or Training Camp, which I might be able to adjust. I've seen their source code and I have a decent idea.
Semper fi
If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Always have a plan. And a backup plan. And backups to the backup.
And be able to improvise.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Meepichi
Rookie

Postby Meepichi » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:32 pm

Anyone else getting a exception loading player error for some players? I didn't get any errors with v4.38 but have on every new version since. I'm still using 4.38 but curious if this is a known issue.

Also is there anyway for the team editor to automatically calculate the team ratings? I'm making a roster on top of an old one and it still shows the ratings for the base roster.

Thanks for the editor it's made editing rosters MUCH easier.
Attachments
error1.jpg
error message
error1.jpg (269.05 KiB) Viewed 4676 times

JayCatalyst
Rookie

Postby JayCatalyst » Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:19 pm

I got that error too.

Austinmario13
Hall of Fame

Postby Austinmario13 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:29 pm

Meepichi wrote:Anyone else getting a exception loading player error for some players? I didn't get any errors with v4.38 but have on every new version since. I'm still using 4.38 but curious if this is a known issue.

Also is there anyway for the team editor to automatically calculate the team ratings? I'm making a roster on top of an old one and it still shows the ratings for the base roster.

4.38 and before were lost during the phishing attcak. Can you provide a download for that?

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:21 am

Austinmario13 wrote:
Meepichi wrote:Anyone else getting a exception loading player error for some players? I didn't get any errors with v4.38 but have on every new version since. I'm still using 4.38 but curious if this is a known issue.

4.38 and before were lost during the phishing attcak. Can you provide a download for that?

4.38 wasn't lost. StingRay took down the link. 4.41 is the only one available now.

Also, in the quoted post, Meepichi's screenshot showed he's using 4.41, not 4.38.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Cursive
Pro Bowl

Postby Cursive » Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:15 pm

There were no errors, in version 4.40 and below. Try using 4.40 when working with rosters, and 4.41 and up when working with draft classes.

JayCatalyst
Rookie

Postby JayCatalyst » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:04 pm

This might be a stupid question as I'm new to modding in general, but how do you export to .csv? I can't seem to get more than a handful of players every time I export.

Ascent
Rookie

Postby Ascent » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:56 pm

Do you plan on updating for M20? Love using this tool to create custom players and teams.

calebw83
Rookie

Postby calebw83 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:06 pm

I'm trying to edit draft classes in amp 4.41 to add face id's. But I'm getting an error. First I go to load a draft class. Then export to csv. After editing I create a draft class from that csv. But when I try to reload it this is the error I get:
"Not a valid Madden 2019 draft class"
Any ideas why that is?

Meepichi
Rookie

Postby Meepichi » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:51 pm

RevanFan wrote:
Austinmario13 wrote:

4.38 wasn't lost. StingRay took down the link. 4.41 is the only one available now.

Also, in the quoted post, Meepichi's screenshot showed he's using 4.41, not 4.38.

Yeah I was using 4.41 so I could show the error, I switched back to 4.38 and am still using that one.

I'm really hoping that there's a Madden 20 compatible version released as I can't imagine trying to make another roster without Amp.

Return to “Utilities”