Mouse not working

Madden crashing, franchise corrupt, games won't sim? Get help here.
packfan711
Rookie

Mouse not working

Postby packfan711 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:04 am

Hi everyone,

I am just starting to get setup after not playing Madden 08 for a few years (I have the Amazon version).Now I already went through the general mods and scripts for Windows 10 once but was having some issues so I reinstalled everything from scratch. No matter what I do, base game or modded, I cannot see the mouse in the menus. I have seen it is recommended to set scaling below 150% but that doesn't help as I have tried 100% and 125%. I am playing on a 58-inch 4K TV. I wasn't sure if any of the script options would fix this but I would really like to make sure I can get this taken care of before I get all the mods setup. I will list my rough specs below and if I need to give anymore information please let me know:

Ryzen 3600
RTX 2060
16 GB Ram
2 TB Intel 660p SSD

Mouse not working

Sponsor

Sponsor

datmanmadden59x
Pro Bowl

Re: Mouse not working

Postby datmanmadden59x » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:10 pm

I have the same problem man. The mouse has no icon when I am in the menus of the game. The only solution I have found is a setting on Windows 10 where you push the "ctrl" button and an animated circle will appear where the icon should be.

RevanFan
Legend

Re: Mouse not working

Postby RevanFan » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:54 pm

I personally have found that setting scaling to a custom setting of 149% worked for me. If that doesn't work for you, I'd suggest running the game in window mode using Calhoupe's scripts.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Return to “Troubleshooting”