Anyone know?

Whats the closest stock playbook to an Air Raid

Sponsor

Sponsor

jose21crisis
Hall of Fame

Re: Whats the closest stock playbook to an Air Raid

Postby jose21crisis » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:14 pm

Out of all team-specific playbooks, probably the most appropriate is New England's playbook. It's the playbook that has the most Shotgun sets and is fairly spread in design. A fair amount of plays with Auto-Motion as well. In my 2019 playbook/scheme project, that's the playbook I assigned the Cards. You should check other PBs, maybe some generic playbooks like Pass Balanced or Run and Gun work best, but I'd say that one's the best given the stock PBs
Semper fi
If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Always have a plan. And a backup plan. And backups to the backup.
And be able to improvise.

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby KeepinItTeal » Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:44 am

You could also use Calhoupe's script and set it on Peyton Manning mode.

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:36 am

Not sure if the current mod has any playbooks left from Mike Martz but I remember his Rams playbook during the "Greatest show on Turf" era was littered with shotgun 5 wr spread sets. It was just an awesome playbook to use back in 2002 and 2003 when I was a early console madden dude and just starting out on madden lol.....If someone has that playbook I highly recommend it as the passing routes are just insanely designed. I mean you could throw Marshal Faulk open every single play in RB slants from the backfield. My sibling had a blast beating me with those quick throws which were impossible to defend. Much like the Air Raid offense used by the Cardinals and other teams today......It doesn't give the defense time to react or setup.
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

All Things Gaming 6
Rookie

Postby All Things Gaming 6 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:00 pm

ultimatum77 wrote:Not sure if the current mod has any playbooks left from Mike Martz but I remember his Rams playbook during the "Greatest show on Turf" era was littered with shotgun 5 wr spread sets. It was just an awesome playbook to use back in 2002 and 2003 when I was a early console madden dude and just starting out on madden lol.....If someone has that playbook I highly recommend it as the passing routes are just insanely designed. I mean you could throw Marshal Faulk open every single play in RB slants from the backfield. My sibling had a blast beating me with those quick throws which were impossible to defend. Much like the Air Raid offense used by the Cardinals and other teams today......It doesn't give the defense time to react or setup.

Mike Martz was the Lions Offensive Coordinator in 2006 and 2007. So if you want Mike Martz, use the Lions playbook

Return to “Plays and playbooks”