Thanks for doing this, very cool!

Re: New Users - Introduce yourself here

Sponsor

Sponsor

I got the ball
Rookie

Postby I got the ball » Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:19 pm

Greetings from Canada...really enjoy the site...Madden 08 is amazing and I have started to mod throgh create a team option...will learn more as I go but all the mods are fabulous...you are a really fun community...keep it up

PhysicsAdept
Rookie

Postby PhysicsAdept » Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:36 pm

Go Broncos! Thanks to everyone who has made this site what it is today!

Mighty
Rookie

Postby Mighty » Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:20 pm

Hello Everyone! Fly Eagles Fly!

WilliamMogli
Rookie

Postby WilliamMogli » Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:39 pm

Hi guys, I'm from Brasil. I played madden 08 for a long, long time, and now I have a nice laptop to play Madden 20. I Loved the forum!

Bpage
Rookie

Postby Bpage » Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:19 pm

Hello, I'm new to the forum and introducing myself. I used to go to Football Freaks for mod info and other custom Madden tips. I havent played since Madden 07, so am out of date. I got excited to see they brought the game back to PC in '19, i recently bought '20 and am looking to ressurect my custom league.

I came here looking to see if you can convert an Madden'07 roster to Madden '20...tyring to avoid recreatong all from scratch!

Raeat
Rookie

Postby Raeat » Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:06 am

Greetings and felicitations.

I've been a Patriots fan since the Grogan years and that awful butt-pirate logo.

I use custom teams for Madden08 only.
I've become reasonably proficient at working the graphics and your saving of the MaddenTeams information was a real happy dance moment for me. I thought all those teams and art were lost forever.

I remember that there was an official patch to the game, but despite searching, I cannot find it anywhere, even here. Is that included in one of the other add-ons like ver4 of Calhoupe's?

There is far too much information here to read it all before actually using the game. So I hope you won't mind if I ask for pointers to possible options.
There are two things I'd really like to see:

(1) For custom teams, is there a way to increase the number of uniform options from the standard 2 home and 2 away? Maybe as many as six uniform home/away sets? I know that some teams in the game do have more than the 2x2 options.

(2) As a custom team only user, I don't have access to the special player abilities of the game. All games are exhibition. Is there a way to include the special player abilities in the exhibition mode of the game?

Thank you for any help, and thank you for keeping Madden 08 alive.

tomservo
Rookie

Postby tomservo » Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:06 am

Hi all,

I'm new to FootballIdiot but certainly not new to modding. I was a Madden 08 modder a long time ago and am kind of getting back into it now. It will be slow to figure out how to do the custom teams and logos and how to edit existing uniforms again. I may need some help from this group but I"m up for the challenge. I look forward to helping others too and I have a pretty massive set of files myself which others may find useful and would like to know if there's a place to post/exchange graphics files.

I also recently got a copy of Madden 19 and am starting to do some mod work on that too. I don't know if that's supported in this group but would like to exchange advice for that too, and again I have some number templates which might be useful for both versions.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:57 am

tomservo wrote:Hi all,

I'm new to FootballIdiot but certainly not new to modding. I was a Madden 08 modder a long time ago and am kind of getting back into it now. It will be slow to figure out how to do the custom teams and logos and how to edit existing uniforms again. I may need some help from this group but I"m up for the challenge. I look forward to helping others too and I have a pretty massive set of files myself which others may find useful and would like to know if there's a place to post/exchange graphics files.

I also recently got a copy of Madden 19 and am starting to do some mod work on that too. I don't know if that's supported in this group but would like to exchange advice for that too, and again I have some number templates which might be useful for both versions.

Madden 08 and Madden 19/20 are both supported on this site.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Barrigana99
Veteran

Postby Barrigana99 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:57 pm

Hi guys ,I am a Nfl fan from Portugal ,I Love Madden ,i am very thankful for this forum and the people who works on it ,
Great job i hope to help you guys to make this game better every year

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”