All-Inclusive Mod 4.3 Patch Released (Super Genius version)

A spot for your mods in progress.
BigDaddyCool
All-Pro

Postby BigDaddyCool » Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:38 pm

After months of painstaking work I have finally released my All-Inclusive Mod with the 2016 rosters!!!

This is what I have been working on with this project for the past few months and in the end it was well worth it...sort of. The 2016 rosters are as up to date as I could get them, and they include some star players that are injured that should be coming off of IR soon on their team rosters. For those that are out for the season I've created a separate IR team to place them in as well as a PUP list, Non FB Inj and a few others.

However that is not the best part...in this release I have bundled up everything that I have worked on for this project into one gigantic 504MB package and made it available for downloading. That's right - all the stadiums, uniforms, faces, overlays etc. are all here. Everything I have done up to this point is here ready for your entertainment in this Suuuuuuper Geeeeeeenius version of the mod.

That's the good news because like Wile E. Coyote, it seems that my carefully laid out plans have managed to go slightly askew...

...the bad news is that the 2016 rosters are not playable in Franchise Mode.

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I finally got the 2016 teams done a few days ago and I went to test in in Franchise Mode, and it just will not sim or play any games in week 1 on the pre-season. I looked at everything I could think of - contracts, coaches, I even re-ordered the rosters again and again - no dice. So this is great for playing exhibition games (that works!), but franchise is a no go. I've been trying to fix this for the past few days and I have hit a wall, so I am making this available now for the community and asking for the community's help in solving this problem.

If anybody out there can take a look at this and figure out where I went wrong and help me to fix it, not only will they have my gratitude but.....well.....they'll have my gratitude since I don't have any money....he he he..............

Anyway, if this can be fixed then whatever gets fixed will be released later as a version 4.1 and then I will continue on from there.

All-Time Mod Package 4.0

UPDATE:

I have the situation sorted out now - it is now fixed and the 2016 rosters are now working in franchise mode. The problem turned out to be the coaches - aren't they always the problem? But with rogerjinx's permission I was able to incorporate the coaches from his 2016 roster into mine and it is now working beautifully. Thank you rogerjinx for allowing me to use your coaches - this would have cost me a lot of time, trial and error if I had to start them over again. Thank you from the bottom of my heart and the hearts of all who are using this mod.

All-Time Mod Package V4.1.rar
All-Time Mod 4.1 Patch
(1.64 MiB) Downloaded 574 times

UPDATE 2:

There was a question someone asked me about swapping teams, so I went into MadWolf to see if what they were asking was possible. Only I discovered that the roster locked up MadWolf. After some tinkering I found that some of the coaches (COACHES AGAIN?!?!?) had identical ID #'s. So I went in and assigned different #'s to two of the coaches, loaded the roster in MadWolf and it works just fine. So now this roster is not only franchise friendly, but it is now MadWolf friendly.

All-Time Mod Package 4.2

UPDATE 3:

Okay, here is another roster update - well when I say update...

I fixed the problems with the cities I created screwing up franchise mode. It now works just fine (so far). I transformed Irving into Arlington, San Jose into Santa Clara, and for future reference - Sacramento into Inglewood.

I've also provided another little surprise for you - PINK EQUIPMENT!!!!!!!

I know, I know - It's November, but better late than never, right? It's a whole separate set of uniforms with pink equipment instead of team colors. So all you have to do is load them in TexMod and your good to go.

NEXT UPDATE: If it's okay with some people - Stadiums featuring what I felt were the best artwork that various people have done all pulled together. Call it a "Best of" Stadium Series. If I can get permission from KeepinItTeal, anthonyjh7 and cheesehead12 to do so, I can release when it's all done. Right now only the AFC teams are done - as KIT has only re-done AFC artwork so far. I'm waiting with bated breath for the NFC.

Anyway, I digress...

They look really good so far and I would love to share what I have assembled with the community at some point.

All-Time Mod Package 4.3

NEW UPDATE - VERSION 4.4!!!!!!!
I finally got it all together and I now have it up and available for download. All of the Stadiums have been redone to include TrueTurf and some of KeepinItTeal's sideline equipment. A lot of Classic Stadiums were re-done with multiple versions of some stadiums to reflect appearances in the AFL and the NFL

All-Time Mod Package 4.4

Spoiler:
Also, I did a new version of the Coliseum for 2017 to reflect the changes made due to the restoration project being done there. I was finally able to get the crowd at the paristyle end to my liking as I was never really happy with the buildings that I had there before.

Spoiler:
BigDaddyCool's All-Inclusive Roster Project
Version 4.0

Greetings,

For a while now I have been working on an all-time roster project that I hoped to have out before now, but as it is I can
report on some of the progress that I have made.

I started out by using the BrixOldTimeV1 roster as a basis since it has most if not all of the classic teams with real names
and numbers. I am trying to fill in the colleges each player went to in order to complete it. Also, I am filling in real
names and numbers for all of the All-Time teams, as well as actual equipment used by the players depicted.

But that is not the best part of this project, this is…

I have taken some inspiration from the team that has done the Heisman mod and included old-time stadiums for these teams to
play in. I figured out how to do this through the DB Editor, and I can report that with some testing I have done so far they
appear to be stable. That way I can have the 70’s era Vikings play in Metropolitan Stadium, or the Oilers play in the
Astrodome. Also I will be creating .tpf files so that past Super Bowls can be played in the different stadiums.

Mick-S has given me his permission to release my versions of the L.A. Coliseum, since I simply went in and altered the
graphics that he did for the Heisman mod. I have altered it for the Rams of the 60’s and 70’s and the Raiders of the 80’s,
as well as for Super Bowl's I and VII, the LA Xtreme and the LA Express.

I am also including with this roster the teams that represented two of the warring Madden sites back in the day. So you too
can pit the MaddenMania Maniacs against the PCFootball Instigators, in their home stadiums and with better uniforms thanks to
TexMod. And I also finally decided to bring the current rosters up to date. SO when I'm done all of the current teams will
have 2014 players, ratings, portraits, etc.

But wait, there’s more…

I will also be making available other created teams that I am putting together from defunct leagues such as the XFL, the USFL
and the WFL.

I had also intended to include teams from the CFL, and I thought that seeing as there is already a CFL mod being
built I was going to shelve those teams for the time being. However I have re-thought this and I will work on those teams
as well, both current teams and defunct U.S.-based teams. I also plan to add teams from the National Public Safety Football
League (NPSFL) which includes teams consisting of Cops and Firefighters from all over the country. In addition I also plan
to include other teams from NFL Europe, unfortunately there is no room to include these teams in this roster, so I will be
including them in an add-on file at a later date.

Now when it comes to the USFL there is a roster file that was available at FF that I haven’t seen again here. I would like to
include it in this roster as it not only would be a real time saver, but I believe that this is a good roster that deserves
to be out there again. I am referring to Greg Pollard’s USFL roster for the 1984 season. However I found out something about
Greg's roster - I noticed that the states for the Arizona and Birmingham franchises kept switching back and forth. In other
words, the Wranglers were set in Alabama, not Arizona. But when I went in and edited the team info and put them back in
Arizona, the Stallions were but in Arizona as well. Now this may not sound like a big deal, but when you are trying to
replicate accurate weather conditions for your home team, it doesn't do to have snow in the Arizona desert - or whatever.
So I am having to create each USFL team from scratch, and using the ratings from Grag's rosters to fill everything in. It may
take me a little more time, but in the end it will be worth it.

One last thing...

I asked for and got permission from NickyJ and guamyankee to use player portraits that they have created in this mod, and I
am including what I have so far in this release. I did the research and I now know how to expand the portrait file, and I also
know how to replace portraits in the file. So now I will be able to include portraits for the modern-day players as well as
for all of the classic players in this roster. So every single player on the roster when this is finally complete will have a
portrait attached to it. NFL, All-Time, Classic, Europe, XFL, USFL and WFL.

OK I lied, THIS is one last thing...

I finally figured out how to get two different endzones for the Super Bowl teams when you want to recreate or replay the
games. It will invlolve you going into the roster database and changing a value to get the correct artwork to show up. Don't
worry, it won't crash anything or cause anythig to warp as is happening with other mods as I have done a lot of testing with
this method and it works fine. You will need the Madden Database editor, either 2.0 or 3.0 will work. You load the roster into
the editor, select the Team Info table, go down to the team that will be the home team for the game and change the value
for TEZ2 from 0 to the value stated below for the correct artwork to show up. For instance, for Super Bowl III you would
change the value of TEZ2 for the 68 Colts from 0 to 10. 10 will normally give you the Raiders second endzone, but I've
altered the graphics in the .tpf file so that the endzone for the 68 Jets will show up instead. Afterwards when you are done
you can change the value back to 0 from 10 and the endzones will go back to normal in the game. This may seem like a bother
in some cases, but it is meant to be temporary and there are no .dat files to fiddle with.

Now I have decided that this 4.0 release will encompass everything that I have done to date on this project. I have bundled
up everything I have done and I am issuing it as a re-release of the mod in its entirety so far. Yes, there are still more
things to be added that will still be coming, but this is for any newbees that want to play with this particular mod
without having to sift through what files were updated and what were not. These files in this release are all the latest stuff
I have.

I originally created this mod to be played in default Madden without any other mods attached to it. You could still theoreticlly
use the roster and the portraits files in other mods, but since those other mods use other addresses for some of the graphics
the uniforms might be off as well as the overlays and stadiums.

So to wrap up, here is what is included in this release:

=================================================================
Version 4.0 (Includes everything from versions 1.0, 2.0 and 3.0):
=================================================================

===========================================================================================================================

AFL Banners - for 60's era AFL games
AFL Referees - Red stripes instead of Black
Base - includes new logos for the Miami Dolphins, New Gloves: White Glove & Black Glove - Nike; White RB Glv & Black RB Glv -
Under Armour; Taped Fingers - Addidas; New Wht Dbl Wristbands & Black Dbl Wristbands; Black & White Undershirts; New QB
Wrist Band; Black and White One-Arm Sleeves. File to be used with PLADATA file in your Madden directory.
.tpf file to remove NFL banners from the game. Use this file when playing with XFL, USFL, WFL and NPSFL teams.
UIS_LIB_PLAYER_PORT.dat (player portrait file - place in your Madden directory)
UIS_LIB_COACH_PORT.dat (coach portrait file - place in your Madden directory)
PLADATA.dat (removes the bump from elbow pad slots - use with the modern day rosters - place in your Madden directory)

=================================================

2016 Roster:
-----------------------

Alltime.ros - Roster should be playable as all teams have 55 players and I re-ordered the depth charts. There are other players
available in the Practice Squad and the teams that they are on are part of their names - ex. Stedman Bailey-LA.

*Known Bugs* - roster is not franchise friendly!!! I have been trying to figure out exactly why this roster will not work in
franchise mode and I have hit a wall. You can play exhibition games without a problem, but if you try to play or sim games in
Franchise mode it will lock up. Even taking control of all teams in a franchise will not work as it still will not sim games. If
any of you can figure out what the problem is with this roster then please let the rest of us know so that I can make the
necessary changes to make this franchise friendly. *Known Bugs*

Alltime-2016 rosters.xls - Excel spreadsheet which will tell you where all the players are, including what players are Free
Agents, on the Practice Squad, Injured Reserve, Retired and Suspended. Also includes Non-FB Inj, DNR and PUP list.

Alltime-AO.ros - add-on roster containing the XFL, USFL and WFL teams. (Portrait file to come later)

NPSFL.ros - National Public Safety Football League Roster

Created teams:
--------------

PC Football Instigators
MaddenMania Maniacs

Includes uniforms and stadiums for both teams

DAT Files:
----------

PC Football Instigators
MaddenMania Maniacs

USFL:
-----
Tampa Bay Bandits
Chicago Blitz
New Orleans Breakers
Jacksonville Bulls
Los Angeles Express
Washington Federals
Houston Gamblers
New Jersey Generals
Denver Gold
San Antonio Gunslingers
Oakland Invaders
Pittsburgh Maulers
Oklahoma Outlaws
Michigan Panthers
Orlando Renegades
Memphis Showboats
Birmingham Stallions
Philadelphia Stars
Arizona Wranglers

WFL:
----
Birmingham Americans
Philadelphia Bell
Florida Blazers
Chicago Fire
Honolulu Hawaiians
Charlotte Hornets
Jacksonville Sharks
Memphis Southmen
Portland Storm
Southern California Sun
Houston Texans
Detroit Wheels

NPSFL:
------
Philadelphia Blue Flame
California Blue Knights
FDNY Bravest
Los Angeles Centurions
Atlanta Defenders
Chicago Enforcers
San Diego Enforcers
Bakersfield Falcons
NYPD Finest
DC Generals
Orlando Guardians
Los Angeles Heat
Orange County Lawmen
Dallas-FW Metro Stars
Dallas-FW Panthers
Tampa Bay Sentinels
Phoenix Thunder
Central texas Wolfpack

Overlays:
---------

NFL:

ESPN Monday Night Football
NFL on CBS
NFL on FOX
NFL Thursday Night Football
Pro Bowl on ABC
Sunday Night Football on NBC

Old School NFL:

NBC 79-86
NBC Pre 79
Old CBS
Old Monday Night Football on ABC

Super Bowls:

Super Bowl I - CBS
Super Bowl I - NBC
Super Bowl II - CBS
Super Bowl III - NBC
Super Bowl IV - CBS
Super Bowl V - NBC
Super Bowl VI - CBS
Super Bowl VII - NBC
Super Bowl VIII - CBS
Super Bowl IX - NBC
Super Bowl X - CBS
Super Bowl XI - NBC
Super Bowl XII - CBS
Super Bowl XIII - NBC
Super Bowl XIV - CBS
Super Bowl XV - NBC
Super Bowl XVI - CBS
Super Bowl XVII - NBC
Super Bowl XVIII - CBS
Super Bowl XIX - ABC
Super Bowl XX - NBC
Super Bowl XXI - CBS
Super Bowl XXII - ABC
Super Bowl XXIII - NBC
Super Bowl XXIV - CBS
Super Bowl XXV - ABC
Super Bowl XXVI - CBS
Super Bowl XXVII - NBC

Player Faces:
-------------

NFL:

All-Cowboys
95 Cowboys
94 Cowboys
93 Cowboys
92 Cowboys
85 Cowboys
81 Cowboys
79 Cowboys
78 Cowboys
77 Cowboys
75 Cowboys
71 Cowboys
70 Cowboys
67 Cowboys
66 Cowboys
84 49ers
All-Rams
2001 Rams
99 Rams
84 Rams
79 Rams
75 Rams
67 Rams

NFL Stadiums:
-------------

2016:

L.A. Coliseum (Temporary home of the Los Angeles Rams beginning in 2016)
City of Champions Stadium project based in Inglewood, CA. (Home for Rams beginning 2019)
AT&T Stadium (Updated)
Levi's Stadium (Updated)
Lucas Oil Stadium
US Bank Stadium - new home of the Minnesota Vikings starting in 2016

AFC Classic:

Astrodome - Oilers
Baltimore Memorial Stadium - Colts
Cleveland Municipal Stadium - Browns
Kingdome – Seahawks
Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum – Raiders
Orange Bowl - Dolphins
Riverfront Stadium – Bengals
Schaffer Stadium - Patriots
Shea Stadium - Jets
Three Rivers Stadium - Steelers

Classic Stadiums:

Balboa Stadium - 60's Chargers
Fenway Park - 60's Patriots
Franklin Field - 60's Eagles
Kansas City Municipal Stadium - 60's Chiefs
Kezar Stadium - 50's and 60's 49ers
Lambeau Field - 60's Packers
Mile High Stadium - 60's and 70's Broncos
Oakland Coliseum - 60's an 70's Oakland Raiders
Pitt Stadium - 60's Steelers
Rice Stadium - 60's Oilers
Tiger Stadium - 50's and 60's Lions
Tulane Stadium - 60's Saints
War Memorial Stadium - 60's Bills
Wrigley Field - 60's Bears
Yankee Stadium - 50's and 60's Giants

NFC Classic:

Anaheim Stadium - Rams
Busch Stadium - Cardinals
Candlestick Park - 49ers
Cotton Bowl - 60's Cowboys
Edward Jones Dome - Rams
Fulton County Stadium - Falcons
HHH Metrodome - Vikings
Houlihan's Stadium - Buccaneers
Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum – 60’s & 70’s Rams
Metropolitan Stadium - Vikings
Old Soldier Field - Bears
RFK - Redskins
Pontiac Silverdome – Lions
Texas Stadium - Cowboys
Veteran's - Eagles

Super Bowl Stadiums:

Super Bowl I (66 Chiefs at 66 Packers - LA Coliseum)
Super Bowl II (67 Raiders at 67 Packers - Orange Bowl) - change TEZ2 value in database for 67 Raiders to 17 for correct fieldart
Super Bowl III (68 Jets at 68 Colts - Orange Bowl) - change TEZ2 value in database for 68 Colts to 10 for correct fieldart
Super Bowl IV (69 Vikings at 69 Chiefs - Tulane Stadium) - change TEZ2 value in database for 69 Chiefs to 8 for correct fieldart
Super Bowl V (70 Colts at 70 Cowboys - Orange Bowl) - change TEZ2 value in database for 70 Cowboys to 6 for correct fieldart
Super Bowl VI (71 Cowboys at 71 Dolphins - Tulane Stadium) - change TEZ2 value in database for 71 Dolphins to 8 for correct
fieldart
Super Bowl VII (72 Dolphins at 72 Redskins - LA Coliseum) - change TEZ2 value in database for 72 Redskins to 10 for correct
fieldart
Super Bowl VIII (73 Vikings at 73 Dolphins - Rice Stadium) - change TEZ2 value in database for 73 Dolphins to 8 for correct
fieldart
Super Bowl IX (74 Vikings at 74 Steelers - Tulane Stadium) - change TEZ2 value in database for 74 Vikings to 12 for correct
fieldart
Super Bowl X (75 Cowboys at 75 Steelers - Orange Bowl)
Super Bowl XI (76 Raiders at 76 Vikings - Rose Bowl) - change TEZ2 value in database for 76 Vikings to 10 for correct fieldart
Super Bowl XII (77 Cowboys at 77 Broncos - Superdome) - - change TEZ2 value in database for 77 Broncos to 8 for correct fieldart
Super Bowl XIII (78 Steelers at 78 Cowboys - Orange Bowl) - change TEZ2 value in database for 78 Cowboys to 12 for correct
fieldart
Super Bowl XIV (79 Rams at 79 Steelers - Rose Bowl)
Super Bowl XV (80 Raiders at 80 Eagles - Superdome) - change TEZ2 value in database for 80 Eagles to 10 for correct fieldart
Super Bowl XVI (81 49ers at 81 Bengals - Pontiac Silverdome)
Super Bowl XVII (82 Dolphins at 82 Redskins - Rose Bowl) - change TEZ2 value in database for 82 Redskins to 10 for correct
fieldart
Super Bowl XVIII (83 Redskins at 83 Raiders - Houlihan's Stadium) - change TEZ2 value in database for 83 Raiders to 10 for
correct fieldart
Super Bowl XIX (84 Dolphins at 84 49ers - Stanford Stadium)
Super Bowl XX (85 Bears at 85 Patriots - Superdome) - change TEZ2 value in database for 85 Patriots to 15 for correct fieldart
Super Bowl XXI (86 Broncos at 86 Giants - Rose Bowl) - change TEZ2 value in database for 86 Giants to 10 for correct fieldart
Super Bowl XXII (87 Redskins at 87 Broncos - Qualcomm Stadium) - change TEZ2 value in database for 87 Broncos to 8 for
correct fieldart
Super Bowl XXIII (88 Bengals at 88 49ers - Pro Player Stadium aka Dolphin Stadium)
Super Bowl XXIV (89 49ers at 89 Broncos - Superdome) - change TEZ2 value in database for 89 Broncos to 13 for correct fieldart
Super Bowl XXV (90 Bills at 90 Giants - Houlihan's Stadium) - change TEZ2 value in database for 90 Giants to 8 for correct
fieldart
Super Bowl XXVI (91 Redskins at 91 Bills - Metrodome) - change TEZ2 value in database for 91 Bills to 10 for correct fieldart
Super Bowl XXVII (92 Bills at 92 Cowboys - Rose Bowl) - change TEZ2 value in database for 92 Cowboys to 8 for correct fieldart

2016 Uniforms (Modern Day Folder):

49ers
Bears
Bengals
Bills
Bills Color Rush
Broncos
Browns
Buccaneers
Buccaneers Color Rush
Cardinals
Chargers
Chiefs
Colts
Cowboys
Cowboys Color Rush
Dolphins
Eagles
East/West Shrine Game
Falcons
Giants
Jaguars
Jaguars Color Rush
Jets
Jets Color Rush
Lions
Packers
Packers w/ 60's Throwbacks
Panthers
Panthers Color Rush
Patriots
Raiders
Rams
Rams Color Rush
Ravens
Redskins
Saints
Seahawks
Steelers
Steelers 1933 Throwbacks
Texans
Titans
Titans Color Rush
Vikings

Uniforms for Classic NFL Teams:

1981, 84, 88, 89 & 90 49ers
1932 Bears
1983 Bills White (from Football-Freaks)
1966 Broncos (from Football-Freaks)
1968 Chargers (from Football-Freaks)
1981 Chargers
1994 Chargers
1966 Cowboys
1967, 70 & 71 Cowboys
1975 & 77 Cowboys
1976 Cowboys
1978 & 79 Cowboys
1981 & 85 Cowboys
1969 Eagles (from Football-Freaks)
1975 Giants
1960 Patriots
1976 Patriots
1985 Patriots - Home
1985 Patriots - Road
1996 Patriots
2001 Patriots
1960 Raiders
1963 Raiders
1967, 68, 69 Raiders
1970 Raiders
1971, 72 Raiders
1974, 75, 76, 77, 80, 83, 85, 90 Raiders
2002 Raiders
Raiders - Super Bowl XXXVII
1945 Rams
1948 Rams
1949 Rams
1950 Rams
1951 Rams
1957 Rams - 1st half of season
1957 Rams - 2nd half of season
1963 Rams
1967 Rams
1975 Rams
1979 & 1984 Rams
1999 Rams
2001 Rams
2000 Ravens
1962 Redskins
Throwback Redskins (1965-68, from Football-Freaks)
1969 Redskins
1969 Redskins - Preseason
1970 Redskins
1972 Redskins
1979, 82, 83, 87 Redskins
1991 Redskins
1969 Saints
1969 Saints - Black Helmet
1987 Saints
1992 Saints
1984 Seahawks
1966 Steelers
1972 Steelers
1974, 75 Steelers
1978, 79 Steelers
1995 Steelers
1962 Oilers
1967 Oilers
1974 Oilers
1978 Oilers
1980 Oilers
1988 Oilers
1992 Oilers
1999 Titans
1963 Vikings
1963 Vikings Road
1969 Vikings (includes "NFL 50" patch)
1970, 73, 74, 75 & 76 Vikings
1998 Vikings

Super Bowl Uniforms:

69 Chiefs - Super Bowl IV
69 Vikings - Super Bowl IV
75 Cowboys - Super Bowl X
75 Steelers - Super Bowl X

Classic and All-Time Teams Completed:

All-Cowboys
1995 Cowboys
1994 Cowboys
1993 Cowboys
1992 Cowboys
1985 Cowboys
1981 Cowboys
1979 Cowboys
1978 Cowboys
1977 Cowboys
1975 Cowboys
1971 Cowboys
1970 Cowboys
1967 Cowboys
1966 Cowboys
All-Rams
2001 Rams
1999 Rams
1984 Rams
1979 Rams
1975 Rams
1967 Rams

===========================================================================================================================

USFL:
-----

USFL Ball

USFL Overlay:
-------------

USFL on ESPN
USFL on ABC

USFL Stadiums:
--------------

Houlihan's Stadium - Tampa Bay Bandits
L.A. Coliseum - L.A. Express
Old Soldier Field - Chicago Blitz
Louisiana Superdome - New Orleans Breakers

USFL Uniforms:

Tampa Bay Bandits
Chicago Blitz
New Orleans Breakers

USFL Rosters Completed:
-----------------------

Tampa Bay Bandits
Chicago Blitz
New Orleans Breakers

USFL Rosters incomplete (teams made to hold place in roster, players, uniforms and stadiums not accurate yet):
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jacksonville Bulls
Los Angeles Express
Washington Federals
Houston Gamblers
New Jersey Generals
Denver Gold
San Antonio Gunslingers
Oakland Invaders
Pittsburgh Maulers
Oklahoma Outlaws
Michigan Panthers
Orlando Renegades
Memphis Showboats
Birmingham Stallions
Philadelphia Stars
Arizona Wranglers

WFL Rosters incomplete (teams made to hold place in roster, players, uniforms and stadiums not accurate yet):
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Birmingham Americans
Philadelphia Bell
Florida Blazers
Chicago Fire
Honolulu Hawaiians
Charlotte Hornets
Jacksonville Sharks
Memphis Southmen
Portland Storm
Southern California Sun
Houston Texans
Detroit Wheels

XFL:
----

XFL Ball

XFL Overlays:
-------------

XFL on NBC
XFL on TNN
XFL on UPN

XFL Stadiums:
-------------

Citrus Bowl - Orlando rage
Giants Stadium - NY/NJ Hitmen
L.A. Coliseum - L.A. Xtreme
Legion Field - Birmingham Thunderbolts
Liberty Bowl - Memphis Maniax
Monster Park - San Francisco Demons
Sam Boyd Stadium - Las Vegas Outlaws
Soldier Field - Chicago Enforcers

XFL Uniforms:
-------------

San Francisco Demons
Chicago Enforcers
New York/New Jersey Hitmen
Memphis Maniax…done
Las Vegas Outlaws
Orlando Rage
Birmingham Thunderbolts
Los Angeles Xtreme

XFL Complete Rosters:
---------------------

San Francisco Demons
Chicago Enforcers
New York/New Jersey Hitmen
Memphis Maniax…done
Las Vegas Outlaws
Orlando Rage
Birmingham Thunderbolts
Los Angeles Xtreme

NPSFL Uniforms:
---------------

Philadelphia Blue Flame
FDNY Bravest
Los Angeles Centurions
Chicago Enforcers
San Diego Enforcers
NYPD Finest
DC Generals
Orlando Guardians
Los Angeles Heat
Orange County Lawmen
Dallas-FW Metro Stars
Dallas-FW Panthers
Tampa Bay Sentinels
Phoenix Thunder
Central Texas Wolfpack

NPSFL Fields: (fields to be upgraded at a later date)
-------------

Philadelphia Blue Flame
California Blue Knights
FDNY Bravest
Los Angeles Centurions
Atlanta Defenders
Chicago Enforcers
San Diego Enforcers
NYPD Finest
DC Generals
Orlando Guardians
Los Angeles Heat
Orange County Lawmen
Dallas-FW Metro Stars
Dallas-FW Panthers
Tampa Bay Sentinels
Phoenix Thunder
Central Texas Wolfpack
Fun City Bowl (FDNY v NYPD at Giants Stadium)

Credits:
2016 Coaches - rogerjinx
Permission for release of updated L.A. Coliseum file: BeleiverinTeal and the Heisman 14 crew
Original L.A. Coliseum graphics - Mick-S
USFL rosters - Greg Pollard
Original Roster File - Brick
BIGDADDYCOOL IS YA HOOKUP...HOLLA IF YA HEAR ME!!!!!!!

Sponsor

Sponsor

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Re: All-Inclusive Mod 4.0 Released (Super Genius version)

Postby 1312qohelet » Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:19 am

This is awesome, BDC!
I am not a TexMod guy, but I will load it up to see your hard work.

2 mods in 2days.
This is the happenin' spot.

I know nothing of roster creation, but I hope you get the franchise mode going.
You will. I know you will.

Thanks a bunch

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:35 am

Can't wait to see ATT stadium.

Austinmario13
Hall of Fame

Postby Austinmario13 » Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:57 pm

The problem with you rosters are that you forgot to reorder the depth charts. You need to reorder all of the depth charts on the 2016 roster.

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:06 pm

Austinmario13 wrote:The problem with you rosters are that you forgot to reorder the depth charts. I reordered this roster for you, go check the other rosters.

The only roster that doesn't work for a franchise is his 2016 roster.
I finally got the 2016 teams done a few days ago and I went to test in in Franchise Mode, and it just will not sim or play any games in week 1 on the pre-season. I looked at everything I could think of - contracts, coaches, I even re-ordered the rosters again and again - no dice.

Austinmario13
Hall of Fame

Postby Austinmario13 » Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:08 pm

1312qohelet wrote:
Austinmario13 wrote:The problem with you rosters are that you forgot to reorder the depth charts. I reordered this roster for you, go check the other rosters.

The only roster that doesn't work for a franchise is his 2016 roster.
I finally got the 2016 teams done a few days ago and I went to test in in Franchise Mode, and it just will not sim or play any games in week 1 on the pre-season. I looked at everything I could think of - contracts, coaches, I even re-ordered the rosters again and again - no dice.

I realize that now.

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:15 pm

Austinmario13 wrote:I realize that now.

It kind of sucks.....wish I could help.

jinx' roster is dope, no question. AceofSpade, well not so much haha.
BDC's roster is cool, accurate as far as I can tell.

It is nice that we have some variety.
Last couple days has been pretty good for footballidiot

BigDaddyCool
All-Pro

Postby BigDaddyCool » Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:12 pm

EUREKA!!!!

I FIGURED OUT WHAT THE PROBLEM WAS!!!!

It was the coaches.......Yes, the coaches - the bane of my existence!

I was trying everything that I could think of to get this roster franchise friendly without having to resort to going back to my version 3 roster and starting the update process all over again. I even tried my version 3 roster in Franchise mode and it worked just fine, so I tried to figure out what we're the main differences between version 3 and version 4. Finally I figured out that it was the coaches that was causing the glitch. I replaced the 2016 coaches that I had done with default coaches from version 3 and franchise mode worked like a charm.

Now that I know that I would still like to bring the default coaches up to date with the 2016 coaching staffs. I had been doing it with .csv files and the DB Editor but I think I'll have to re-think that. So here's my question for some of you roster gurus out there...

What would be better to do this in? Should I start over again with the DB Editor and .csv file? Or should I try this in NZA 1.3 or 2.0 or even MaddenAmp?

BigDaddyCool
All-Pro

Postby BigDaddyCool » Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:13 pm

Sorry about the duplicate post there fellas. I took care of it.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:24 pm

You could ask rogerjinx if you could use his coaches. I think his roster has them all updated.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Return to “Mods In Progress”