Madden 20 is here

Chargerbolt
Pro Bowl

Madden 20 is here

Postby Chargerbolt » Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:35 am

Since the early access is out now I thought I'd go ahead and start this thread.

Is the 100th anniversary logo just a franchise thing? Or is it in exhibition mode too?

I don't completely get what the superstar X-factor is. Does it enable a superstar player to take over a game?

Are the Bears white throwback uniforms they are going to wear against the Vikings and Cowboys in 2019 in the game? I'm looking forward to seeing what new uniforms EA added to this game. I know the Jets is for sure.

Probably the only new thing that excites me is the pro bowl being back. I don't know if the other things will make me feel fulfilled.

Madden 20 is here

Sponsor

Sponsor

RevanFan
Legend

Re: Madden 20 is here

Postby RevanFan » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:13 pm

Chargerbolt wrote:Probably the only new thing that excites me is the pro bowl being back. I don't know if the other things will make me feel fulfilled.

Let me guess? They're passing it off as a "brand new, groundbreaking feature?"
My Historic Cowboys Teams - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=240
My Cowboys Journal - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3610
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a New Yorker born and raised.

jose21crisis
Hall of Fame

Postby jose21crisis » Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:13 pm

RevanFan wrote:
Chargerbolt wrote:Probably the only new thing that excites me is the pro bowl being back. I don't know if the other things will make me feel fulfilled.

Let me guess? They're passing it off as a "brand new, groundbreaking feature?"

EA Sports. If it was in the game, It's in the game.

Anyway, If memory serves they didn't put the Pro Bowl in the other games because they had a bunch of issues coding the uniforms. Or something like that.

Chargerbolt wrote:I don't completely get what the superstar X-factor is. Does it enable a superstar player to take over a game?

From what I get, with X-Factor if Superstars manage to string a few plays together, he'll get a stat boost that let's him take over the game UNTIL he gets knocked out of it. So, say Julio Jones gets a few critical first downs, X-factor kicks in and he will continue to destroy the defense UNTIL he fails to make a play. Say he's double/triple covered and he simply can't make the catch, the DB beats him on a jump ball or he outright drops an easy pass (Rare, but that can happen). Then he comes back down to earth as a mere mortal instead of cheat mode Jones (Admittedly, real life Julio Jones IS a cheat code). If memory serves, I think ALL positions players can be an X Factor ... except for Offensive Lineman.
Who Dares Wins

SeahawksBBC
Pro Bowl

Postby SeahawksBBC » Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:47 pm

AaronS
MVP

Postby AaronS » Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:46 am

The one thing I will say.. it is a visually STUNING product.

Otherwise, same ol, same ol.

Someone other than EA will have to deliver the NFL title that should exist.

Madden is LIGHT YEARS away from giving us the title we deserve.

LOBBS
All-Pro

Postby LOBBS » Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:20 pm

I'm waiting for Frosty support until I really get too much into M20. The Revival mod by Sabo made M19 so much more playable. Currently working on concept uniforms now that I've got all that I wanted to do for my Chiefs franchise worked out. I'm not expecting the structure of uniforms to change much so the work I do on M19 should just transfer over to M20.

Viper652
All-Pro

Postby Viper652 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:58 am

In the year 2019, why does this game suck so bad?

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:38 pm

Viper652 wrote:In the year 2019, why does this game suck so bad?

Because monopolies stifle innovation, and EA cares more about bleeding consumers dry with predatory gambling mechanisms than providing actual good services.
My Historic Cowboys Teams - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=240
My Cowboys Journal - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3610
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a New Yorker born and raised.

BuckCity
Veteran

Postby BuckCity » Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:17 pm

Will there be a retro season mod for MADDEN 20 like there is for NBA 2k19??

bolos
Rookie

Postby bolos » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:33 pm

Is there an editor for the franchise mode in nfl 20? i tried nza's but can not find the file. I ' d like to import draft class and edit players...

Return to “General Discussion”